How to deal with lazy employees at the job?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Any employee that against the smooth running of the business should be shown the way out. That is how things are done in a corporate organisation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Any employee that against the smooth running of the business should be shown the way out. That is how things are done in a corporate organisation.
And if they show him the way but still being adamant, he can be fired
No one wants an employee that will make them lag behind

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that lazy workers should be warned first and if they do not change their behaviour, they should be fired.
Yeah, trying as much as possible to warn them first is the first thing you need. If they do not want to change you can demote them or fire them from your business environment because they do not have anything to offer.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, trying as much as possible to warn them first is the first thing you need. If they do not want to change you can demote them or fire them from your business environment because they do not have anything to offer
Yes, a warning is the first step. However, from my experience, lazy people do not change and usually lose their jobs.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
i think that the employees and workers should never be overburdened at all. However, despite all this, there are many people who become really lazy at work. I think that they should be motivated to work more. It might be possible that they might be burned out? So, how do you deal with this issue?
I believe that the best way to deal with a lazy employee at your workplace is to fire the person and hire someone who is willing and ready to work.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, a warning is the first step. However, from my experience, lazy people do not change and usually lose their jobs.
Probably, most lazy people always find it very difficult to change that is why as a business person you should not even accommodate them if you want to be successful. They will make you lose a lot of money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, most lazy people always find it very difficult to change that is why as a business person you should not even accommodate them if you want to be successful. They will make you lose a lot of money.
Yes, business people should be very careful when they employ their staff. Lazy people have nothing to offer to a business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The best thing is to cut their salary. Like they say no food for the lazy. Does who refuse to work, reduce their salary, in that way they would take things a lot more seriously.
Personally I don't think it is worth having them under payroll at all when they are lazy with their work. This is because they will be costing you more than they are making any profit for you.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is one thing to be lazy naturally and willing to adjust. I would be patient with you. But the ones that are naturally lazy and are not even willing to adjust, I wouid just fire you. You can't drag my business down.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, business people should be very careful when they employ their staff. Lazy people have nothing to offer to a business.
Probably, any business that makes the mistake of employing lazy people will probably suffer if they do not identify it on time. That is why it is important to checkmate the performance of every worker.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. A business needs only responsible and hard-working employees.
Yeah, I don't think there is any business man that would like to employ people who will not to do the job in which day were employed to do in the first place. The major purpose of being employed is to carry out a particular task.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, I think sanctioning them is very important and necessary and if they refuse to improve then you have no other option than to fire them. There is no need for you to pay people that are lazy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, I don't think there is any business man that would like to employ people who will not to do the job in which day were employed to do in the first place. The major purpose of being employed is to carry out a particular task.
Correct. If someone does not want to be an employee, then they can start their own business.

Back