How to deal with lazy employees at the job?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think it is important to share tasks. When you share the tasks then you can be able to keep track record of those who are lazy. That way you may fire them.
Someone who is lazy with his work in any company doesn't have the right to have that job because there are a lot of hardworking people out there looking for job that can be hired.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Someone who is lazy with his work in any company doesn't have the right to have that job because there are a lot of hardworking people out there looking for job that can be hired.
Probably, there are a lot of hardworking people who are very much ready to be hired in a business environment. As a business person you do not need to tolerate lazy employees because they can ruin your business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If those employees are always lazy and not performing and not achieving any targets, they should be warned.
I agree with you that they need to be warned until third warning. If they cannot keep up and continue to do so, termination will be the last resort. In fact, it can be proven when HR Department will conduct performance evaluation.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In a business evironment, the business owner must try as much as possible to monitor the performance of the employees. Without monitoring their performance there is no way he or she will be able to detect lazy workers. And the business will actually go down.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I think the best remedy for laziness within the workplace is to initiate a division of labour policy on the organisation. There after compulsory achievements of set targets within the target lazy staffs should be implemented.
My persona is not to deal with lazy co-workers because it is not my job to straightened them up. The top management are the ones who can do this. Although I would still complain if they did something wrong to me deliberately.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Reduce their salary, thing is to cut their salary by 10% My former boss will cut your Psy .They will get you queried and you wiLL get sacked afterwards if no change.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My persona is not to deal with lazy co-workers because it is not my job to straightened them up. The top management are the ones who can do this. Although I would still complain if they did something wrong to me deliberately.
this is actually true. If you are a worker, the only thing you can do is to report lazy coworkers to the authorities. But if you're the business person in charge you can deal with lazy employees.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
You must have simple but measurable rules. In this way you can measure work and see who work less and who work more. It is not easy since for many jobs it is not possible but still you can't just say: You are lazy! and lower man pay. You must have results and evidence.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, some business ventures need to have a way of determining people that works more and those that works less. I think paying people according to the amount of work they did Will motivate everybody not to be lazy.

Back