How to Earn Passive Income Through KDP

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
KDP is Amazon's free ebook and paperback publishing program. The books published through this program are available for sale through the Amazon marketplace. If you manage to generate sales, it will become one of the best passive income sources. I have a couple of books published via KDP.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It sounds so easy to make money with ebook self publishing. There are thousands of books on Amazon KDP that are yet to see the light of the day. You need a strategy to make money on Amazon kindle or your book will be in the database consuming space.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Many have published their books on this platform. Some have made money and really good money. While there are others who haven't despite writing a good book. One needs to promote and market the book after publishing it so that it does get the attention of the buyers. That needs strategy and some effort. Writing and publishing is not enough unless you get readers and buyers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yes one can make passive income from Amazon KDP but it isn't easy at all . You need to do your research and grab how it is done to make money off it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
KDP is Amazon's free ebook and paperback publishing program. The books published through this program are available for sale through the Amazon marketplace. If you manage to generate sales, it will become one of the best passive income sources. I have a couple of books published via KDP.
That's good to know. What are your books about? I assume that they are making good sale there. Can you share the tips here how to market your books there so that one gets buyers?
Thank you

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
That's good to know. What are your books about? I assume that they are making good sale there. Can you share the tips here how to market your books there so that one gets buyers?
Thank you
One is a children's storybook, it is available as a print book as well as an ebook. Another one is a collection of short stories. Over the period of 7 years, I think I have managed to make about $ 3000 from my books.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
Apparently it seems to be easy as to make some passive income through Amazon KDP but in reality it requires a lot of research and dedicated hard work but it depends upon a person's interest. If someone is interested in it then it will remain interested and attracted work for him.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a platform that allows authors and publishers to self-publish their e-books and reach a large audience through Amazon.com. Here are some tips for earning passive income through KDP:
  1. Choose a profitable niche: Research and choose a niche that has a high demand and low competition, as this will increase your chances of earning more through your e-book sales.
  2. Write quality content: Writing high-quality, well-researched, and engaging content is key to attracting and retaining readers. Make sure to proofread your work and get feedback from beta readers before publishing.
  3. Optimize your book for search engines: Make sure to use keywords in your title, description, and categories to help your book show up in search results when people are looking for information on your topic.
  4. Price your book competitively: Pricing your book too high may result in few sales, while pricing it too low may make it difficult for you to earn a profit. Consider researching prices for similar books in your niche and adjust your price accordingly.
  5. Promote your book: Use social media, book blogs, and author websites to promote your book and reach a wider audience. You can also run book promotions and discounts to encourage sales.
  6. Build a mailing list: Collect email addresses from your readers and keep them updated on your future publications and promotions.
  7. Publish multiple books: The more books you have published, the more chances you have of earning passive income through KDP. Consider writing a series or publishing books on related topics to expand your audience.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of earning passive income through KDP. However, it's important to note that success on KDP is not guaranteed and depends on many factors, such as market demand and competition.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
One is a children's storybook, it is available as a print book as well as an ebook. Another one is a collection of short stories. Over the period of 7 years, I think I have managed to make about $ 3000 from my books.
That sounds interesting..Well, 3000 dollars in seven years might not be a big amount but it's definitely encouraging. You must be proud and feeling good about your accomplishments. I wish you luck. I am sure that there would be more money coming your way.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been looking into this and the only thing putting me off right now is ideas on what to write about. I had looked into writing say childrens stories and even things like tips on how to become successful at something but haven't yet made the jump. How did you come up with your ideas?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I have been looking into this and the only thing putting me off right now is ideas on what to write about. I had looked into writing say childrens stories and even things like tips on how to become successful at something but haven't yet made the jump. How did you come up with your ideas?
I took a cue from a young mother for the children's storybook. After I completed the writing, I hired an editor through Upwork and an illustrator to make some drawings. The book was first published on Createspace, later Amazon scraped Createspace and integrated it with KDP.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never knew that Amazon kdp could be a platform where one will be able to earn passively. I have thought that this platform is basically for those who would only publish their books.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is obviously from the write-up that amazon.kdp could be an avenue to make money from passively but it is going to take a lot of effort before it could be done.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Well, reading about the success stories on Amazon KDP inspires many more to keep their creative hat on and write to get published.. It's a worth try for those who always wanted to be a writer and publish their books. It saves you from the hassles of running from publisher to publisher to get published. Such platforms make it easy for everyone. But then you have to put some extra effort and hours to market and promote your book

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Well, reading about the success stories on Amazon KDP inspires many more to keep their creative hat on and write to get published.. It's a worth try for those who always wanted to be a writer and publish their books. It saves you from the hassles of running from publisher to publisher to get published. Such platforms make it easy for everyone. But then you have to put some extra effort and hours to market and promote your book
Even with your regular job, you will have to put in an effort, otherwise, you will be fired. You need to put effort into any work you do. KDP is for those who have writing skills as well as digital marketing skills. If you have a lot of facebook friends, you might easily generate some revenue.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Even with your regular job, you will have to put in an effort, otherwise, you will be fired. You need to put effort into any work you do. KDP is for those who have writing skills as well as digital marketing skills. If you have a lot of facebook friends, you might easily generate some revenue.
I totally agree there. Everything that we do has to be done with dedication and effort to bear fruits.
I enjoy writing and I have a blog that is like a personal journal. I have done few short stories in the past. I am just a bit out of practice with so many other obligations. I just need to brush off the dust that my writing has collected over some period of time. Once I am at it, I am sure that it would work
When it comes to networking, I have not put in any effort so far on social media platforms as I prefer to stay away from it. I have a huge professional network. When needed I can get the network working on Facebook too.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
There is a lot of microjobs tasks where you are required to do an action on Amazon KDP like create account or subscribe to event or something similar to this. This is something that could bring a lot of money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
There is a lot of microjobs tasks where you are required to do an action on Amazon KDP like create account or subscribe to event or something similar to this. This is something that could bring a lot of money.
Actually I always avoided any microtask job sites as I was never clear about what is expected there. I had a prejudice view that the tasks there would be watching videos, playing games, surveys, polls etc. All these were not appealing to me. Guess I had a wrong impression there. It looks interesting. I am not very much aware about the kind of tasks that are available there.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
Actually I always avoided any microtask job sites as I was never clear about what is expected there. I had a prejudice view that the tasks there would be watching videos, playing games, surveys, polls etc. All these were not appealing to me. Guess I had a wrong impression there. It looks interesting. I am not very much aware about the kind of tasks that are available there.
Theses tasks exists but you have full choice of the task you are going to do so also not all task runners are about watching videos or playing games it depends some tasks are quite hard like Pass Tier 2 Verification for 1,5 $ reward on an exchange platform.

Back