How to Earn Passive Income Through KDP

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good that we have such convenient platforms these days to publish our writing. It was a big pain in earlier days to look out for publishers who will be willing to publish.
To make money on Amazon kdp it requires a lot of effort and you must put into play a lot of activities as well

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
To make money on Amazon kdp it requires a lot of effort and you must put into play a lot of activities as well
I am sure that it would need a lot of effort and time. Publishing a good book is not enough, one has to put effort in marketing it and making it reach to the right audience.
Do you have experience with publishing there? Can you share a few tips with us from your experience?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that it would need a lot of effort and time. Publishing a good book is not enough, one has to put effort in marketing it and making it reach to the right audience.
Do you have experience with publishing there? Can you share a few tips with us from your experience?
Amazon kdp is generally a good way to make passive income for yourself.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Amazon kdp is generally a good way to make passive income for yourself.
I totally agree there. It would be a good way to generate some passive income for yourself in the long run. So, if you do a good job with writing and promoting in the beginning, you can reap the benefit later. But definitely, it will need your time, effort, patience, and perseverance to start with. It would not be an easy start.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am very much interested in Amazon Kindle publishing. I am still on gathering contents to publish my first book and I hope it becomes a success.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
For me this is the first time I am hearing about the KDP. I however, have no idea about how it works neither do I know any way that it can be used to generate money online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me this is the first time I am hearing about the KDP. I however, have no idea about how it works neither do I know any way that it can be used to generate money online.
Kdp simply means Amazon Kindle direct publishing. It is actually a popular way in which ebook writers use to make money on the internet.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
I think the there is a higher increase in the invasion of the e-books of late. I think most people embrace the digital books and the venture has become so profitable in deed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People have been reading ebooks for so many years. it is not something new in my perspective. But of course it is something you can make a lot of money from.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've also gone through a course about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and it was worth it. I'm currently creating my first book and I hope to publish it too soon.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard the Amazon KDP is a good way to earn passive income but i have never tried it for myself because i believe one has to be a good writer in order to make sales on the platform.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I've also gone through a course about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and it was worth it. I'm currently creating my first book and I hope to publish it too soon.
That sounds good. Can you share some details about the course? That would be helpful. I would like to get book published. I hope that the course was not too expensive and one can easily manage it alongside the busy schedule of work and life. I hope that the times are flexible.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes i have heard a lot about it, is it friendly for Nigerians? I means since we do not have access to PayPal, are there other ways we can withdraw our money if we are able to make sales form it?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Yes i have heard a lot about it, is it friendly for Nigerians? I means since we do not have access to PayPal, are there other ways we can withdraw our money if we are able to make sales form it?
If you can use Payoneer, you can receive automatic payment to your payoneer account and withdraw locally through Payoneer card. Amazon also uses bank payment, you can check if this option is available in your country. Paypal is not required to receive payment from Amazon

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you can use Payoneer, you can receive automatic payment to your payoneer account and withdraw locally through Payoneer card. Amazon also uses bank payment, you can check if this option is available in your country. Paypal is not required to receive payment from Amazon
I don't know how true this is, but I heard Payoneer is also very expensive to use here in Nigeria,this was also the same reason I stopped working on some sites that makes use of Payoneer for payments.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I don't know how true this is, but I heard Payoneer is also very expensive to use here in Nigeria,this was also the same reason I stopped working on some sites that makes use of Payoneer for payments.
Payoneer is a card based payment system. They will send you a card and you have to pay money to use the card. They also have withdrawal charges. YOu also need to pay for account maintainence. These expenses can cost you a lot of money if your income is low.

Back