How to Find Legitimate Surveys

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You don't want to be the victim of a scam when all you are trying to do is earn a few dollars online.

Legitimate survey sites are always very open about who and what they accept, how much you can earn and withdraw.
They don't want your money too, just your time and opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I always check the reviews about the survey sites. Sometimes I also check if there are proof of payments. These are my pointers when it comes to knowing the legitimacy of the sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I'm not joining any survey websites from a long time now because they don't work for me. Few days back I tried completing a survey but was not successful

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid survey scams can often be avoided by using caution and following a few simple guidelines. One important step is to research the company offering the survey before providing personal information or participating in the survey. Look for reviews from other users, check if the company has a legitimate website, and be wary of any company that asks for sensitive information such as your social security number or credit card information. Additionally, be wary of surveys that promise large payouts or rewards for very little work, as these are often too good to be true. It's always better to stick with reputable survey companies.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have been trying to get on-board respondent because I have seen some pretty much good reviews about it but I just do not have that luck as of yet. I am hopeful that I will have a good chance there. So basically you must do due diligence research about a particular earning site before signing up there because you just might have a terrible experience and lose quality time working there like was my situation with the paidera site that claimed to have worldwide survey sites. It was a terrible experience there and I lost so much valuable time being there.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
In my case, I registered in different survey panels until I found the ones that worked most frequently for me, after that I stayed with the ones that worked for me.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
I always read the online reviews for the existing members of the survey sites. A fake survey site is easily recognised by the higher rewards it promises to pay it's users too.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't want to be the victim of a scam when all you are trying to do is earn a few dollars online.

Legitimate survey sites are always very open about who and what they accept, how much you can earn and withdraw.
They don't want your money too, just your time and opinions.
Nice one , the legitimate ones are difficult to come by most times,and if you try to get one, it may not be available for your country people and some of them pay very little, my opinion though.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.220
Raw Dex
$0.008
I never pay to join a site. Check online reviews on Survey Police and TrustPilot. Check how long have they been in business. I seldom join newly established sites because there's not much reviews about them.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
There are so many survey sites those which are legitimate, like YouGov but the important thing is that as they give survey very slow, as if you think to earn a handsome money monthly then it won't be possible.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
The first is to always check the reviews about the survey sites. to know how legit and also check if there are proof of payments. I have skip this task for now

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I never pay to join a site. Check online reviews on Survey Police and TrustPilot. Check how long have they been in business. I seldom join newly established sites because there's not much reviews about them.
This is something I would not do it because it doesn't make sense for me to pay outrightly before I will join the website before I will begin to make money from it. But if it's about upgrading my account on the website to make more money from it then it is something that I can consider.

Back