How to Get Organic Traffic?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only way to gain traffic from posting on social medias is to have a fanpage with many followers.
Oh I see, I created page but still have few followers.
Post automatically merged:

It is very hard to get organic traffic and it takes years so the only advice is to post captivating things for that will make people subscribe to your channel or follow you up on social media
I agree with you but sometimes, it is hard to know which things are captivating for audience, what might I think captivating is not captivating to others.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Organic traffic is what you should aim for if you want to earn money passively with a blog for a long time. It's not easy to start a new blog and then rank it, and SEO is tough too. Are there other ways of getting organic traffic easily?
Getting traffic from Facebook and other social networks is the best . you are getting real people to your site

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.170
When you get traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo, and similar search engines, this kind of traffic is referred to as organic traffic. You can get organic traffic only when your webpages rank high on the Search Engine result Page.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh one can get organic traffic only when one webpages rank high on the Search Engine result Page. So you need to write articles that are very interesting, entertaining or educative.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh one can get organic traffic only when one webpages rank high on the Search Engine result Page. So you need to write articles that are very interesting, entertaining or educative.
The person needs to write things that are different from what other people are writing and he needs to employ a very good way of writing them

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, the person must always try to deliver the content in a way that would continue to lure people to the contents. With organic traffic, the contents is always king.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, the person must always try to deliver the content in a way that would continue to lure people to the contents. With organic traffic, the contents is always king.
There are some people who are very good at writing and they will write the articles in a way that it will catch the attention of the readers

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With organic traffic you need to be different. Your writing should be unique and yu needs to employ a very good way of writing seo-friendly content to rank on the search engines

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.653
It is necessary to write seo-friendly content in order to rank on the search engine page.
I personally think that it is also possible. However, it is still the same principle that it needs to work harder and aimed the highest missions for this matter. I am sure it will rip the good result in time.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Organic traffic is one of the most difficult kinds of traffic to get to your website. There is no easy way to get organic traffic and it will take time, patience, and a lot of work.

The best practice to keep when you create a website and add content to it is to stay consistent and ensure that you are always putting out high-quality content on your website, this will help a lot with your SEO and will help bring in organic traffic over time.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.653
Organic traffic is one of the most difficult kinds of traffic to get to your website. There is no easy way to get organic traffic and it will take time, patience, and a lot of work.

The best practice to keep when you create a website and add content to it is to stay consistent and ensure that you are always putting out high-quality content on your website, this will help a lot with your SEO and will help bring in organic traffic over time.
I agree with you. That is why I am losing my interest doing my blogging activities lately. I sometimes cannot push myself to do it because of this reason. It is not easy to gain traffic for my blog site.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I agree with you. That is why I am losing my interest doing my blogging activities lately. I sometimes cannot push myself to do it because of this reason. It is not easy to gain traffic for my blog site.
It's also the hitting writer's block as well that never helps when it comes to writing for your blog. Sometimes you can have a lot of ideas to write about and then another time you may find that you have a huge gap because you have run out of ideas. It really is a difficult one.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
Can buying organic traffic be long term worth? I see sometimes microtaske where you must google some term and search website. This is organic traffic but does it help ranking website after campaign stops.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One could get organic traffic by optimizing one's website for search engines, creating high quality contents that are relevant to the target audience, using email marketing to promote one's content.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
For me I have a deep trust in the Facebook social media to be the only place as a source of the organic traffic for the websites. This is because of the availability of large crowds of people on there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have trust in Facebook. It helps people to sell well and it has a lot of users. I actually believe that it is far better than the other social platforms when it comes to marketing.
For me I have a deep trust in the Facebook social media to be the only place as a source of the organic traffic for the websites. This is because of the availability of large crowds of people on there.

Back