How to know you are unjustly criticize at work

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's right, in my own perspective, people's body language can be misinterpreted sometimes. Even at that it is always important and necessary for you to be focused in your work instead of trying to understand people's body language.
The best thing anyone can do for themselves is to focus on their job whenever they are at my place because it is going to save them a lot of stress trying to think about what other people feel about them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
You can report that person to the higher office. It is not good to attack him face to face. It must be with the head of the department to conduct a thorough investigation thus resolving the matter . In case the person continues to defame you, that is the time to sue him in court for moral defamation.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, that's the characteristic of a toxic boss, it's better for me to resign, than for me to endure heartache for a long time and have an unhealthy mental impact.
Probably, it is always important to have options so that you will not depend on a particular source of income. This is what I try to do. if I come across a toxic boss, I will resign immediately.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, it is always important to have options so that you will not depend on a particular source of income. This is what I try to do. if I come across a toxic boss, I will resign immediately.
True, it is important to always have other sources of income, don't depend on just one source. Now with the proliferation of the internet, there will be more and more jobs that we can join to make money.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
The truth is that you would always be confronted with different kind of people and attitudes at workplace and one of it is being criticized unjustly at work. you just need to focus
I think there is need to prove oneself of his innocence , I can't take an unfair treatment when I am actually the one on the right side, I need to prove myself right and that's what could save me from constantly experiencing such.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Yeah it can be very annoying when you are critique badly. I agree there is need to prove oneself of this , It is not even good to take an unfair treatment when you actually know you are right

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True, it is important to always have other sources of income, don't depend on just one source. Now with the proliferation of the internet, there will be more and more jobs that we can join to make money.
Yeah, opportunities to make money online now is high. you just have to capitalise on the ones you are interested in but make sure you don't depend on one of them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it can be very annoying when you are critique badly. I agree there is need to prove oneself of this , It is not even good to take an unfair treatment when you actually know you are right
I've done it before, defending myself when I was blamed even though I was right. But my boss is not wise enough, so he still defends his customers, he is worried that his customers will go to another company regardless of how his employees are mentally.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that most business people who do that. They always try as much as possible to defend and stand by their customers over their workers. This will make them not to go away.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Yeah, defending self might help when you are unjustly blamed especially when you are right. one will to stand up for self even when a customer is wrong and one get blamed

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can report that person to the higher office. It is not good to attack him face to face. It must be with the head of the department to conduct a thorough investigation thus resolving the matter . In case the person continues to defame you, that is the time to sue him in court for moral defamation.

This may depend on the law of the country. In many countries, laws may not be implemented and this may cause huge issues for many employees working in different companies.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Another thing is even to look at the criticism and be sure it is not a truth on how you should change because not all criticism is bad some can really help

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another thing is even to look at the criticism and be sure it is not a truth on how you should change because not all criticism is bad some can really help

Yes, there are many people who may pay heed to advice, even if it comes in the form of criticism. However, unnecessarily criticising someone may have bad consequences. This leads a person to lose confidence.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
That's right, in my own perspective, people's body language can be misinterpreted sometimes. Even at that it is always important and necessary for you to be focused in your work instead of trying to understand people's body language.
Very true, most times even their facial expressions cannot be relied on. That was how some persons refused to talk to me back then simply cause they felt i was not friendly and hated them due to my facial expressions, but in the end it was all a huge mistake.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that most business people who do that. They always try as much as possible to defend and stand by their customers over their workers. This will make them not to go away.
That's right, that's the reality. But even though good and trustworthy employees are also an asset for the company, because it's very difficult to find out there, so they shouldn't waste it. If the boss is a wise man, then he will defend what is right and uphold the principles of justice.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
You are on point. one need to pay heed to advice, even if it comes in the form of criticism. this will help one to grow but then don't allow unnecessarily criticising

Back