How to know you are unjustly criticize at work

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
Often people when they are in wrong don't even want speak about problem or just stop talk when they loose arguments. I was in few such situations. From those moments I don't even like speak with people.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You are on point. one need to pay heed to advice, even if it comes in the form of criticism. this will help one to grow but then don't allow unnecessarily criticising
That's right, the criticism that we need to listen to is criticism that is true, so that we can learn from mistakes and improve them. If the criticism is someone else's fault, but people criticize and put us down, it's the same as hurting our mentality. If so it's better to defend ourselves, and explain if we are innocent.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Yeah let the criticism that we accept be the constructive one that is helping and one need t can learn from it to improve self not a depressing one at all

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Sometimes, criticism are very good because it will make you a better person.
And other times too criticism makes you a bitter person , as you feel frustrated being criticised all the time and try to divert your ggression to others too which could make people see you as a bitter person.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that I am unjustly critized at work when I put my heart into a particular task which comes out well and those in authority and not pleased and can't find a reason why they aren't

Back