How to maintain good relationship with business suppliers

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Without having good suppliers to always give us our supply at all times it might be a huge problem. So how can we maintain good relationship with our supporters to enable us get stock all the time?
Maintain good relationship with supplier is A MUST. We need each other, so we have to make sure we have mutual feeling of each others (in term of business of course). I always paid them ontime, never late. Its one of the reason why we maintain a good relationship so far.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you completely. Paying them on time will definitely build trust and loyalty. As you do this, the relationship between buyer snd supplier is moving to the next level.
Yes for people who buy on credit. It's best to always settle them promptly so they can give you more goods and allow you access to credit facilities too.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
The most important thing to consider is you send payment on time and buy regularly. If don't delay payment, you will naturally build a good relationship with your supplier.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Build
trust: Trust
is a foundation of any successful business relationship. Take the time to build trust with your suppliers by demonstrating reliability, fairness, and transparency.

2. Set clear expectations: Make sure you are clear about what you expect from your suppliers and that they understand your deadlines and any quality standards.

3. Develop an open line of communication: Make sure you have an open line of communication with your suppliers. This will make it easier to discuss any issues that arise, as well as to discuss any changes or adjustments to the agreement.

4. Keep paperwork organized: Make sure you have all of your paperwork organized and up to date. This will help you avoid any surprises when it comes time to pay invoices or make changes to the agreement.

5. Be flexible: Be willing to work with your suppliers. If they need to make changes or adjustments to the agreement, be flexible and willing to work with them.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What business suppliers want is profit. If you as a retailer pays in time and always request products with your cash ready, that is enough to maintain a good relationship with them.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trust is one thing suppliers like a lot. Once they see they can trust you, they'll establish a good relationship with you. They can even give you goods to test out freely.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to build good relationship with your supplier but sometimes I need to change my supplier because I find another supplier that have cheaper price than my original supplier
I don't think that's the best idea in my opinion, you don't really need to change the old supplier rather you should patronize both as you wish but letting go your old supplier can have a backlash.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The same way you maintain good relationship with your customers, it is also important you put in effort in maintaining a good relationship with your suppler. You can do this by paying on time and being polite to them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Without having good suppliers to always give us our supply at all times it might be a huge problem. So how can we maintain good relationship with our supporters to enable us get stock all the time?
I believe that one of the best ways to have a very good relationship with suppliers of your business product is to make sure that you pay them when you are supposed to pay them all the time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
it is tonmake sure that you pay suppliers when you are supposed to pay them all the time. People need to treat suppliers the same way they treat customers to avoid issues

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think, if the supplier granted you to pay for installment on the items that you get from them, you have to pay them on the agreed date, in that way, you maintain a good relationship with your suppliers.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think, if the supplier granted you to pay for installment on the items that you get from them, you have to pay them on the agreed date, in that way, you maintain a good relationship with your suppliers.
i always pay my supplier cash or bank transfer, never do installment things, so thats why my supplier always loyal to me because of it, and for me paying them cash or bank transfer on that day, its avoid me from having a debt

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have anyone that needs supplies of the same product or another product your supplier deals on, you can link the oersonto your supplier. He would so appreciate you for that.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
You can maintain a good relationship with the business suppliers by staying loyal to them by buying from them frequently. Suppliers tend to be disappointed when the businessmen change suppliers.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can maintain a good relationship with the business suppliers by staying loyal to them by buying from them frequently. Suppliers tend to be disappointed when the businessmen change suppliers.
as long as their price is still reasonable i will loyal to them for sure, sometime some suplliers increase their price of the product above the market rate and i will not use them anymore

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always pay them on time, and when I get the goods I pay them directly ( cash or bank transfer) the suppliers always delivered the goods on time too because they know that I always pay them directly

Back