How to make $30 weekly with stormgain?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, he told us in Mylot that he did not like the site. I was also not encouraged to join that site. I can not compromise my work. t needs all the time attention.
Not really needing full attention like what I did, I just stopped because I didn't like the interaction and the BCH went down.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had come to this thread thinking that I would find some ideas, but only a claim has been found in it, and the claimant has not even given any proof.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's been over two years that I heard about this app but I failed to join because i don't like mining on my phone. I have joined now but I don't understand how to start mining and I have not received the $3.5 bonus.
Do you join through the link? If you join through the link you suppose to receive the bonus. Secondly, they suppose to inform me about you joining through my link.
Post automatically merged:

I had come to this thread thinking that I would find some ideas, but only a claim has been found in it, and the claimant has not even given any proof.
Is it payment proof you are looking for? In my free time I will upload the payment proof.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Stormgain is one of the apps that you can use to make money fast. Stormgain is still new and is paying. I regretted joined the site late though I have been seeing it online. Stormgain is cloud mining and exchange rolled into one. You can easily make $10 before two weeks if you mine in the site every 4 hours. The app is not draining battery and is very lite. Actually, I don't think the site is solely for mine, they are using cloud mining to attract users.
As a new users , stormgain will give you $3.5 dollars,thereby make it easy for you to cash out fast.
You can equally stake your fund there. I have cash out $30 from the app since I start using the app. I am planning to invest this $10 in the site.

The cryptocurrency for the usdt that you mine on that platform is for you to trade so you can withdraw your profit or continue to trade with it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Earning such amount per week is not a small deal though, that should be round $120 or more within a month. How does the site generate their income to pay their clients?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So you want to apply your retirement at age 65? That's good to escape boredom and loneliness. You are used to work for many years.
Yes, like most of my colleagues, especially local treasurers. Most local treasurers maximized age limit and one reason is succession. Processing of application for the position is not easy. As of now I can't even choose from among my staff a competent successor.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stormgain is one of the apps that you can use to make money fast. Stormgain is still new and is paying. I regretted joined the site late though I have been seeing it online. Stormgain is cloud mining and exchange rolled into one. You can easily make $10 before two weeks if you mine in the site every 4 hours. The app is not draining battery and is very lite. Actually, I don't think the site is solely for mine, they are using cloud mining to attract users.
As a new users , stormgain will give you $3.5 dollars,thereby make it easy for you to cash out fast.
You can equally stake your fund there. I have cash out $30 from the app since I start using the app. I am planning to invest this $10 in the site.

I am not saying that is not true. But when I installed an registered on the app last year, I was given bonus everyday but at the end I did not reach the minimum withdraw in the days that I was given to claim the bonus and I was unable to withdraw. So how do you really earn there and withdraw?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Unfortunately I signed up for the stormgain and could not earn anything from it. This is because I didn't find anything that I could do for me to earn anything from the website.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not saying that is not true. But when I installed an registered on the app last year, I was given bonus everyday but at the end I did not reach the minimum withdraw in the days that I was given to claim the bonus and I was unable to withdraw. So how do you really earn there and withdraw?
Without active refferals, it is absolutely difficult to make tangible results from stormagain. I have over 74 active referrals.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately I signed up for the stormgain and could not earn anything from it. This is because I didn't find anything that I could do for me to earn anything from the website.
I also signed up but I don't understand. I tired deposit to wallet, I copied the wallet address but when I tried sending I don't understand where to go lol

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Without active refferals, it is absolutely difficult to make tangible results from stormagain. I have over 74 active referrals.
Now I see. It is big for you to have 74 active referrals, I don't think that I can see that much referral. Like how much do you earn daily with your active referrals?

Back