How to Make Money as a Blogger

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
You are right. It is very hard to get approved by Google AdSense nowadays as I have tried to apply more than 10 times now and still not approved on my blog.
There is why people are going to purchase ready approved blog from adsense rather than the head ache associated to verification and you know nowadays time is money. Means every act counts in this life.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is why people are going to purchase ready approved blog from adsense rather than the head ache associated to verification and you know nowadays time is money. Means every act counts in this life.
This a good option. I have contact of a guy that sells verified Google AdSense account. I would have buy from him but I was scared because I don't know if when I link my website to the AdSense, if it will be approved automatically or I will have to wait for it to get verified

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
It sounds very easy but reality is somewhat different than earning through blog, first of all you need to be clear that you have to have spend some years to be expert in blogging and in these few years you have to work very hard on your blogs then you will get the Google AdSense approval as well as you can use Amazon product links in it which will sell easily.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Advertisements, For example, sell products on your blog and get a percentage of profit.
Affiliate marketing, Put the link of the sites and platforms where you are a member in your blog so that other users can join through your link

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
This is great advice and thank you for sharing. I am looking at the moment to start working more on the blog I have now but I would also like to start another as well when I have the time. I at the moment have a few ideas on what I would like to start a blog on but it's knowing I would have enough to write about so that it would work out.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bloggins is very profitable, but it requires a ton of work and patience. It's not easy to make money through blogging; it can take a lot of nerves to finally make money from blogging.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The tips I am sharing here are based on my own experience.
First step: Create a self hosted blog. Publish high quality posts, do some SEO, create social media pages for your blog and start posting your post links on social sites.
Second step: Run ads including google adsense, amazon ads, etc. Add a donate me button.
Third step: Promote your blog among friends and family, ask them to follow your social pages and also check your blog links. Request them to donate to the blog.
If you managed to earn donations, it will be sufficient to run the blog for a couple of years without having to worry about the cost and in the mean time, you can continue to publish high quality posts and build traffic.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information and I will definitely apply them on my website.

Back