AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people have neglected to manage personal finances, so that even if their income is sufficient to meet monthly needs, because there is no balance between income and expenses, serious problems will arise, such as debt etc. So how do you manage the right personal finances?
For one to be able to manage their finance properly then they have been earning from a very good source of income and not for those who have not been doing good jobs that will give them the courage to try and mange their funds in such a way that they will have a good savings which can help them in case there is any sort of issue that comes up as an emergency.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
For one to be able to manage their finance properly then they have been earning from a very good source of income and not for those who have not been doing good jobs that will give them the courage to try and mange their funds in such a way that they will have a good savings which can help them in case there is any sort of issue that comes up as an emergency.
Managing finances does not depend on the size of one's income, many people already have large incomes but they are very wasteful, so they do not have savings and investments but many people only have moderate incomes but because they have the discipline to save and invest they can achieve more financial freedom fast.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it is good to have budget list for your needs and do not expend on things that aren't in your budgeting list so that you wouldn't expend too much money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yeah it is good to have budget list for your needs and do not expend on things that aren't in your budgeting list so that you wouldn't expend too much money
In theory you are right that a budget can control someone's spending but if that person can stick to the budget they have made. but many people lack discipline so that their budget always fails or is unfavourable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
If you want to manage your personal finance, then there are certain habits and lifestyle you need to drop first before you can achieve this, some of which includes unnecessary spendings

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
This is a crucial aspect for all the people who earn some income. This entails the budget making, prioritizing on the basic necessities, Saving and investment disciplines. When you are in a position to manage your personal finances without problems then you are good to go.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Many people have neglected to manage personal finances, so that even if their income is sufficient to meet monthly needs, because there is no balance between income and expenses, serious problems will arise, such as debt etc. So how do you manage the right personal finances?
One thing is acquiring wealth or rather money, but it is a whole different to keep and manage that money very well, not everyone have that adequate knowledge for proper money management, some people even go as far as getting trained just to manage their finances very well.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
If you are earning well, you need to maintain your expenses with 50 percent income and invest remaining 50 percent income. If you are not earning well, you need to work hard and earn well.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I manage my personal finances through proper budgeting. I make sure that I have planned for all my needs and some wants. I also identify those things that I don't necessarily need so that I can control my urges to buy them.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
One can manage one's personal finances by; tracking one's expenses, creating a budget and sticking to that budget, building an emergency fund, investing for the future, managing debts, prioritizing needs over wants.

Kerryjoy

Unfamiliar
Dec 27, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
I agree with you, poorly managing or neglecting to manage personal funds can lead someone into a trap of of finance, especially the depth people don't realize that until it happens to them.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.758
Before, I did not have good financial knowledge and often spent money on unnecessary things. However, I have made improvements. I now make a conscious effort to save money every month. In addition, I have started investing money, hoping to improve my financial situation in the future.

Back