How to Manage Personal Finances

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.215
Many people have neglected to manage personal finances, so that even if their income is sufficient to meet monthly needs, because there is no balance between income and expenses, serious problems will arise, such as debt etc. So how do you manage the right personal finances?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
We need to have financial literacy. In my case I save 15% of my active salary. I bought insurances, I insured my properties and this week, I started my milk tea business thru franchising. It's good to save for the rainy days and old age preparations. Our health and income deteriorate when we're old.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
One best way is to adjust our expenses, we have to live within our means and if possible live without means, LOL. Being thrifty is admirable and being extravagant is the downfall of our savings, thus we cannot inherit peaceful living when we're out of budget. It is hard to go back so while it does not happen yet, we have to cut unnecessary things , just a little sacrifice.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
If you are familiar doing some basic accounting, then you can do balance sheet, income statement and the like. If you can do these things, then you can able to manage it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to manage effective personal finances, one would need to engage the services of financial consultants who would be able to use his expertise on guiding one.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to manage effective personal finances, one would need to engage the services of financial consultants who would be able to use his expertise on guiding one.
that is if you have a lot of money to hire their services. If you're someone who do not have a lot of money you need to do that by yourself.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Many people have neglected to manage personal finances, so that even if their income is sufficient to meet monthly needs, because there is no balance between income and expenses, serious problems will arise, such as debt etc. So how do you manage the right personal finances?
I think it will be nice for people to have a budget that we can follow. It will be very helpful

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spend less than I earn; I save for emergencies; I save for retirements; I save for taking leisure trips; I invest my money to build wealth.
Totally agree with your point, spend less and earn more. Saving for emergencies is A MUST and saving for leisure is for sure we need it and Invest money for short and long time period are the best things to do. So, you did great so far, my friend

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Following a budget is always important and necessary. People who do not follow budget always end up spending a lot of money unnecessarily.
It is very necessary to make a budget and also follow the budget. It may be very hard to follow the budget but it will be good to follow up

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very necessary to make a budget and also follow the budget. It may be very hard to follow the budget but it will be good to follow up
Indeed, stick to the budget is the only way to do now. Do not spend money for something that you want, only buy the things that we need. Its hard though but if we stick to the budget, we will get use with it and everything going well after that

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Indeed, stick to the budget is the only way to do now. Do not spend money for something that you want, only buy the things that we need. Its hard though but if we stick to the budget, we will get use with it and everything going well after that
I think some people still do not know how to make a budget because they tend to budget some things that are not necessary

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think some people still do not know how to make a budget because they tend to budget some things that are not necessary
Yes, people still do not understand the differences between what they need and what they want. This is basic things and a lot of people still cant see it clearly. We dont have to make budgeting like financial planner, at least we can divide our montly income into several purposes and stick to the plan, though

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, people still do not understand the differences between what they need and what they want. This is basic things and a lot of people still cant see it clearly. We dont have to make budgeting like financial planner, at least we can divide our montly income into several purposes and stick to the plan, though
I think this is because some people cannot differentiate between their need and their wants.

Back