How to promote a new product or service?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
That's right I was a victim of that fake products. They're immigrations and when I looked for the soap in Gaisano mall, the smell and color were different. The color during their promotion was far from the original soap.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I was a victim of that fake products. They're immigrations and when I looked for the soap in Gaisano mall, the smell and color were different. The color during their promotion was far from the original soap.
There are so many enterprising people riding on the popularity of the product and penetrating the community.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
There are so many enterprising people riding on the popularity of the product and penetrating the community.
They are thieves in broad daylight. And they will not succeed and possibly be jailed if caught doing illegal activities. They're doing monkey business. They can fool people once but not forever.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Launching a new product or service takes strategic promotion to generate awareness, interest, and sales. Follow these tips for effectively getting the word out:

Focus on Your Target Audience

Start by defining your target audience including demographics, interests, and needs. Tailor your messaging and marketing channels to resonate best with them. Create promotional materials that speak directly to their desires and problems your new offering solves.

Leverage Social Media

Promote the launch across all your social media platforms through engaging posts, videos, giveaways and more. Leverage targeted social media ads to further spread the word. Share updates leading up to launch to build hype.

Get Influencers on Board

Reaching out to relevant bloggers, YouTubers and social media influencers in your niche can gain huge exposure with your target audience. Provide free samples or exclusive access in exchange for reviews, features and sponsored posts.

Focus on SEO

Optimize all web content and pages related to your new product for target keywords so you show up in relevant searches. Produce blog posts and videos focused on keyword-rich topics that attract your ideal customers.

Create Valuable Content

Develop free, educational and promotional content like blogs, ebooks, infographics, videos and more that attract your audience and position you as an authority. Distribute content through website landing pages, social promotion, email newsletters.

Run Paid Ads

Allocate some budget for online paid ads through platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Google to gain immediate visibility. Tailor messaging, offers and landing pages to convert browsers into buyers.

By tapping into both free promotion and paid channels using engaging, audience-focused messaging, you can generate buzz and get your new product or service discovered.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
When it comes to promoting a new product or service, i believe the first and best thing to do is create awareness. Most companies tend to carry out events like street dancing or dancing competition and things like that just to attract their target audience. You could also do something similar as well online.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
There are many ways to promote our products with the advantage of technology In fact, artificial intelligence can aid us in promoting our new products. We can promote through advertising on TV, and radio, sending flyers to stations where people are like bus terminals, airports, seaports, and school campuses.
Post automatically merged:

It's also guaranteed that what they are selling are not fake. There are many fake products here especially bath soap. You just wonder why the feel and the smell is different when you are already using it.
Agree with you, in fact, I was a victim of a fake product soap whitening. My skin got burned and I spent money buying the cream to restore my damaged skin. Let us be careful in buying products prompted by fake sellers.

Last edited:

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lots of ways to promote and advertise a products and services, we can you different options to advertise based on the money we planned to spend on advertisements and how large the business is, if the business is huge and big we can use national tv and also billboards to promote it, but if its small then we can use social medias.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
There are many ways to promote new products or services through flyers, TV ads, radio ads, Facebook promotion, Twitter, and even word of mouth. It is not a problem by the way. The problem is if the business owner lacks initiative.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
To successfully promote a new product or service, create a compelling brand story and buyer persona to tailor messaging. Strategically leverage social media platforms and influencer partnerships to raise awareness among niche target markets. Offer exclusive perks for early adopters, promote discounts through email signup, and optimize online listings to boost SEO and conversions. Monitor performance and pivot approaches as needed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
There are many many ways to promote our new products with the aid of technology and media. What's easier through media like Facebook. It's free to promote our products there. Also through our local TV.
Post automatically merged:

There are many ways to promote new products and services through media, TV local radio, flyers distribution where people are and word of mouth. Choose the one you can afford and make a shift of using any of them through the number of people you attracted with.

Last edited:
Back