How to use twitter and other Social networking websites in Getting Referrals?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Yes and even though I am on twitter from years but still I don't feel like home on it and there are many things that I am unaware of twitter so facebook and Instagram are best

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes and even though I am on twitter from years but still I don't feel like home on it and there are many things that I am unaware of twitter so facebook and Instagram are best
I do not use my Twitter account that much. I even realized that it is majorly for chasing clout and some people even scam on Twitter so it is not worth it

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Nowadays, Instagram and TikTok and best social media sites to advertise referrals. And it is better than Twitter. TikTok is I believe easier to navigate and the short videos can help with the visuals.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I have seen you post on your Facebook and there are times you are able to find referrals for your website but we all know that those users are not much interested in earning online so even when they join they don't stay active
Yes, you are so right, they do not like to work online. They lack interest because they are not exposed to a forum like RIF. That was also my feeling the time you invited me to join. But I am so happy to have accepted that invitation. Others must try.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Others don't dare to try because most of them are looking for an instant money. They don't like working on it to get it. Or maybe I thought it is fake to earn posting on forums. Others think that they get small amount of money then they opted to look for jobs that will give them big salary.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think Facebook does it better for me when I want to get referrals I have loyal friends that always want to try my stuff out and I live them.for that.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Expanding your followers and friends on social media may fulfill your dreams. Work on it and accomplish the task to the core. It is a tedious process but achievable if you spend time and efforts on it

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Yhe truth is that you should use your social media page to post the things that interest you. If you keep on posting about the platforms you need referral for consistently, you would start getting people who would be interested in it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would like to learn how to utilize twitter or other social networking websites to get referrals for our favorite websites. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Most of the time it's very difficult for you to get referrals from social media platforms because most of the people on social media don't really like to be on forums. It's better to hunt for your referrals on other forums.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yhe truth is that you should use your social media page to post the things that interest you. If you keep on posting about the platforms you need referral for consistently, you would start getting people who would be interested in it.
This is why consistency is all that matters in a business. If you want referrals or people to buy your products, you just have to keep posting about it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Most of the time it's very difficult for you to get referrals from social media platforms because most of the people on social media don't really like to be on forums. It's better to hunt for your referrals on other forums.
That's 100% correct and it's too hard to directly get referrals from any of these social networking websites and I have personally tried hard a lot many times in the previous years but I have never been successful with it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's not easy to offer referral codes, most people are afraid of fraud, so that makes them afraid to try new things. Besides that, they reasoned that the results were not much, aka not worth it, making them lazy to join.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's 100% correct and it's too hard to directly get referrals from any of these social networking websites and I have personally tried hard a lot many times in the previous years but I have never been successful with it.
It is very hard to get referrals from those websites but it may be simple for someone who is an influencer or who knows how to influence very well

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It is very hard to get referrals from those websites but it may be simple for someone who is an influencer or who knows how to influence very well
You have a valid point my friend and that's how many are able to influence thousands to join a website or app under their downline so we need to learn about it and see if we can replicate at least 50% of what they are doing

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You have a valid point my friend and that's how many are able to influence thousands to join a website or app under their downline so we need to learn about it and see if we can replicate at least 50% of what they are doing
Some people are just very good at it and some people are not gifted in that aspect so we need to be sure of the things that we are capable of doing

Back