How to work on multiple PTP site

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Everything is simply about time management. For me, i am able to work on multiple sites by setting a target for myself. I set a target for each site, once am able to achieve this target i move on to the next site.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Although in fact I have joined many PTP sites, but the only two that I like are RIF and Trendri, only these two sites I am active and can log in every day.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is more easiest to register on numerous PTP sites but remain how to be consistent in each of the sites registered. It is best to register on few you could manage with your time schedule.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time management is the most important ability to have in order to operate efficiently across numerous PTP platforms, I'll say that right now. You could frequently make money on these sites if you have good time management skills.
Definitely, time management is important in every aspect of life especially when you are working online, you can make a to do list every day for jobs you want to do during the day.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
Time management is the most important ability to have to operate efficiently across numerous PTP platforms, I'll say that right now. You could frequently make money on these sites if you have good time management skills.

You should manage your time. I go to another site if I don't find anything worth for me this is how I continue to work on the different sites.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Too much work on PTP sites, will make us less concentrated, so it would be better if you work on no more than 3 PTP sites.
I quite agree with you. Through diversity, the whole moneys made out of all the PTP sites won't be sufficient enough if it it had been on one PTP.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
I quite agree with you. Through diversity, the whole moneys made out of all the PTP sites won't be sufficient enough if it it had been on one PTP.
That's based on my experience, until now I have joined many PTP sites, but only two forum sites that I can handle, others are neglected such as Bizdustry, Forumcoin, Altcoinstalks etc.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Too much work on PTP sites, will make us less concentrated, so it would be better if you work on no more than 3 PTP sites.

I do not have a regular job and this is why I can concentrate on paid to post sites all the time. However, there are many people who have day jobs and they might not be able to focus on all the site in a day.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
It is not easy these days because most of them are paying peanuts and you need to dedicate hours to make reasonable sum. Time management is important and vital to making money with pay to post.
First time you are posting and enjoying earning, later you will get bored and post in normal schedule post.

Back