How to work on multiple PTP site

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true. It is when I have reached the limit of such platform for that day and I have much time left, then I will try other platform

I plan my day and work on many paid to post sites by creating a schedule. The new year has started and I really need to sleep early in order to create schedule and become more productive as well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Time management is necessary if you like to work on multiple sites that pay. But, you need to assess first which one needs your priority. Rank those sites you wont to explore.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Choose a forum where you earn maximum credits. You can work on low paying forums only when you have fulfilled your quota on high paying forums.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time management is necessary if you like to work on multiple sites that pay. But, you need to assess first which one needs your priority. Rank those sites you wont to explore.

I am planning to manage my time in the best way and this is why I am quite active on many sites and trying my best to make some extra cash by being active on the forum.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
But then too you have to work very hard as on PTP sites you earn for your posts, it's not that you earn passive income from them. But there are exceptions too people earn well from them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.410
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do online surveys and post on RIF only. My priority is doing online surveys which pay more. When there are surveys sent into my inbox, I work for those sites which offer the best rate first. When I have free time, I post on RIF.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time management is the most important ability to have in order to operate efficiently across numerous PTP platforms, I'll say that right now. You could frequently make money on these sites if you have good time management skills.
It is true that time management is very important but I think that it is too difficult and tiring to work on more than two paid-to-post platforms.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true that time management is very important but I think that it is too difficult and tiring to work on more than two paid-to-post platforms.
That's true, it may be tiring some times when working on multiple post to paid forums. Even if you are passionate about writing. But It will look simpler when you assign a time to each of the forums you are working

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, it may be tiring some times when working on multiple post to paid forums. Even if you are passionate about writing. But It will look simpler when you assign a time to each of the forums you are working
I agree with you. Writing can be tiring sometimes and time-consuming as well. We cannot work for a long time on them daily. We should set time for each forum we are working on.

Back