How will crypto perform in the future?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
When reading about cryptos on these forums, I see many being optimistic about the crypto in the future. But when I read newspaper in my country, I am not very sure about the bright future of cryptos. The future of cryptos still hangs in air here in my country without any clarity. Crypto trading has been kept in the category of money laundering. That's the headline of yesterday newspaper here. I still have to read the details.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Unless the government around the globe don't come with some clarity, one can not say anything with clarity. It's a volatile market involving high level of risks. But has been lucrative enough to lure so many around the globe and that's why so many are involved in it. It has gone through ups and downs since the beginning, but still people kept themselves engaged in it. It runs a lot on sentiments. Nothing can be said with surety. I feel that it would keep undergoing similar kind of ups and downs in the future too.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
I think it is hard to say with everything that is happening in the world right now, but I think institutional adoption is getting bigger, so we can expect future growth.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
It's something that can be debated without reaching to a conclusion that would convince everyone. There are people who are optimistic and predict a bright future. Then there are opposites who are wary about it and discourage it in every possible way. I feel that it's a volatile market and no prediction should be made for long future. Let's wait and watch as time passes. It's an ever changing world in this digital era

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
The thing is that governments and financial institutions are exploring ways to regulate and use digital currency in different countries and economy. So cryptocurrencies will become very popular and accepted in future

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
The thing is that governments and financial institutions are exploring ways to regulate and use digital currency in different countries and economy. So cryptocurrencies will become very popular and accepted in future
That sounds good and promising. Everyone would welcome that. Many people stay away from crytpcurrency as there is no clarity about the security and future.
In our country, we don't find any such welcoming attitude by government and financial institutions. They are wary of cryptos and discourage it in all possible ways.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sounds good and promising. Everyone would welcome that. Many people stay away from crytpcurrency as there is no clarity about the security and future.
In our country, we don't find any such welcoming attitude by government and financial institutions. They are wary of cryptos and discourage it in all possible ways.
I'm still optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency is extremely bright.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I'm still optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency is extremely bright.
Hmm...Many are optimistic.. Lately it has shown signs of improvement too after a long slump period. I am not much knowledgeable about crypto market. I have always stayed away from it because of not having any clarity. I have low risk appetite with my hard earned money.
But one thing for sure that there are so many people involved here. It cannot disappear anytime.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
One might be or might not be involved in the crypto market right now. But as we see the popularity of it going around despite all the unclarity, one can't undemine. Having knowledge about it would definitely be helpful.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency is going to do well in the future and I'm very optimistic about it.
No doubt, crypto is obviously shooting for the skies, and no government of any nation can stop it's emergence, so this is the best time for people to jump into the cryptocurrency space.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No doubt, crypto is obviously shooting for the skies, and no government of any nation can stop it's emergence, so this is the best time for people to jump into the cryptocurrency space.
We should hope for the best in the cryptocurrency movement in the future because it is really moving up steadily and it is wortth investing on right now.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since crypto is getting more and more popular I think the fature of it seems good since it's not going anywhere anytime soon but we don't know what's going to happen many good things and bad things can occur

Back