How you must treat your workers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As the owner of a business, we must treat our workers with respect and dignity. Never yell or raise your voice to your workers because it shows lack of respect to your workers.
I would not say that a business owner should not yell at his workers because some workers may do something that is very bad and they need to be yelled on but too much of it is not good

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you are right good owners always treat others equal and they care about their workers as humans as well if you are working in such an environment you are motivated always to do good and that sets you apart from what you would had been doing without much passion indeed .

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
The employers need to consider employees as company assets. Because truly thdy are. They must be treated well in order to continue to want to work well. This will help them to be valued

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
As for me even the yelling for the staff by the bosses is not a professional thing to do in the workplace. Instead the bosses can use more civilized way to address a misbehaving staff.
Post automatically merged:

you are right good owners always treat others equal and they care about their workers as humans as well if you are working in such an environment you are motivated always to do good and that sets you apart from what you would had been doing without much passion indeed .
that's very right my friend with that. The business owners that tend to be professional in handling of their workers they likely to reach their targets and goals on time compared to those that don't.

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to treat others with dignity. good owners always treat others well and they care about their workers wellbeing and welfare. Workers nerd working in an environment that's healthy for them.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A good boss must treat his employees in a way that they don't feel useless in the business and he must realize that he is earning from the work these people

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
A good boss must treat his employees in a way that they don't feel useless in the business and he must realize that he is earning from the work these people
In a matter of fact a boss that tend to like their employees by treating them professionally and valuing their presence on the company's profile is mostly likely to succeed in their business activities compared to those that don't care about their staffs at all.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
My business is not as much spread as I have so many workers, till date. But I remember when I was Regional sales Manager south, then 400 people were working under my supervision. I used to take their meetings and I was treating them politely I was taking good care of their necessities. I remember as they were happy with me.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
The challenge is that most workers treat their employees as less privileged. Even business owners that had humble beginnings mistreat their employees as tools for making money.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
If I were a boss, I would treat my workers with respect. I would appreciate every effort they make for the business. We must not make them feel that they do not belong, as they are the ones who help us make our business succeed.

Back