I AM FEELING BORED HERE

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I WAS THINKING I WILL MAKE COOL CASH IN RIF but i am not certain on what is going on now, everywhere so quiet like a graveyard people will log in view your post and pass.
thanks to @Bisolami, @Starmix @oldbuddy @Hate2Wait and @Carson20t for making it a bit lively.
Thanks for the comment. It's still a good place to share ideas and strategies with other people who are interested in the same thing I am, making money online.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Yes it is sometimes boring to post . For me I come here to read the posts once a week. I was active here in the past but now feel lazy to post here.šŸ˜”

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Active participations in posted topics and posting novel contents is vital in keeping the site interesting. One gets bored if one topic is interrelated to another topic and no room for further discussion.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, sometimes boredom does come. As for me, if I'm bored, I will stop for a moment and look for other activities to refresh myself, and I will come back when my enthusiasm has recovered.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I think the site is back after a month and that might be one reason for it to be slow to begin with. But I am hopeful that it will pick up the normal active pace like earlier days in no time. It's just a matter of time. Many might not be aware that the site is back and running. Some might be skeptical to come back till it gets stable and they have a clear picture.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When RIF was down for a while and SCF looks uncertain, several links were sent to me by my virtual friends and looks like forum sites are becoming popular. We will. never be bored. Now that RIF is back, there will be no room for. boredom.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I a
I think the site is back after a month and that might be one reason for it to be slow to begin with. But I am hopeful that it will pick up the normal active pace like earlier days in no time. It's just a matter of time. Many might not be aware that the site is back and running. Some might be skeptical to come back till it gets stable and they have a clear picturI
When RIF was down for a while and SCF looks uncertain, several links were sent to me by my virtual friends and looks like forum sites are becoming popular. We will. never be bored. Now that RIF is back, there will be no room for. boredom.
I agree some may be skeptical to come back but the issue is taken care of so come on back and get back into it .

Back