Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is the daily limit set at $1 or its just because of the bug
The $2.05 limit was solely for the Valentine's month special that Jordan has enabled. It was supposed to be removed a while ago, but Jordan had been away and has finally returned and was able to reset it back to the $1.00 daily limit. Sorry for the confusion.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would also like to request that we should reset our posts time automatically like was happening earlier so that we all can post whenever we have time and no need to wait for 24 hours like its happening now. So if I complete my $1 earning by 4 PM today, I should be allowed to start earning my daily $1 anytime I want tomorrow and not only after 4 pm because of 24 hours limit, I hope I am able to explain my problem

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would also like to request that we should reset our posts time automatically like was happening earlier so that we all can post whenever we have time and no need to wait for 24 hours like its happening now. So if I complete my $1 earning by 4 PM today, I should be allowed to start earning my daily $1 anytime I want tomorrow and not only after 4 pm because of 24 hours limit, I hope I am able to explain my problem
Unfortunately, I don't believe this is possible with the way the addon is configured. However, @Jordan @Joshua Farrell or @fords8 , may have a better in-depth answer for you.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin, I personally am okay with the tkmer. It allows you to be flexible in posting. One can do 4 posts now and doesn't have time but he or she knows that there is 23 hours still available for that.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
@Devin, I personally am okay with the tkmer. It allows you to be flexible in posting. One can do 4 posts now and doesn't have time but he or she knows that there is 23 hours still available for that.
I think you did not understand

See, for example, you have 10 free mins and you posted 5 comments and after that, you were unable to post and remain busy, You posted those 5 comments at 2.30 Pm and were busy till 6 Pm so you resumed your posts and completed remaining posts till 9 pm then as per the current system you can only post 5 comments around 2.30 Pm and not before that and cannot post more than 5 and in order to post more you need to wait till 6 Pm and even then you need to see when your comment was posted the previous day as you can only post after 24 hours.

But as per my suggestion if you posted 5 comments till 2.30 and the remaining till 9 Pm as per the above example then you can post anytime in the next day as there will be a reset time as per the US clock which is at present 12.30 PM IST. I hope you are clear now and it's a request @Devin because I really find it hard to keep track and with the present situation I may need to skip a day posting because we cannot post at the same time daily. @Joshua Farrell You suggested something to the Post bucks admin a few days back, and I hope we can implement that here. please @Jordan @fords8 make it possible as earlier we used to have that system

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
This is what I am also curious to know. It should be $1.05 or $2.05. It seems to be a bug. I have not converted my raw cash in to rid cash due to fear inlay not losing it.😄

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
I'll answer some questions here in the forum.

1)
We were at $1.05 normally but now it was taken to $1. Can we at least drop it at $1.05?
So, as Devin had already mentioned, the daily limit was always $1.05. The $2.05 was due to an event that was going on, and was never changed back. Allowing you all to earn $2 a dayfor a long time. Hopefully you were able to get as much out of that as you could :) The daily limit was set back down to $1 and not $1.05. This is because the $0.05 of it was set for the daily login bonus of $0.05. However, because the daily login bonus now goes directly to your RIF Cash, the daily limit for Raw RIF is $1.

2)
I hope you are clear now and it's a request @Devin because I really find it hard to keep track and with the present situation I may need to skip a day posting because we cannot post
I really liked the way the system was before that you mentioned. It reset every day at 7pm EST. You knew when it was going to reset, and it was easy to follow. Unfortunately, the way the developer of the system coded it, it is no longer possible to do it like that. I wish we could go back but we can't. This is why I had the Daily RIF cash earned on the sidebar developed. I had paid for it to be done and it was specifically developed for us for this reason. (It was released though for everyone to use). The daily limit on the side bar or on the RIF.Cash page should help you keep track of where you are at.

3)
Same here. I have not converted RIF Raw to RIF cash yesterday and today.
This should be fixed now.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Ginger I think @Jordan has explained everything in details. Reality is that nothing can be done. It is best you adapt. Let's us just enjoy this forum please. It is high time the forum has stability and not this back and forth. @Jordan thanks for the explanation. I am okay with how it is.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Don't be scare to convert now it is working now with the donation. So go ahead with it. Just did but didn't have any issue. @Jordan how about the lost RIF raw as mine was totally wiped

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello @Bango ,

I am currently looking into various other concerns, not necessarily in regard to your particular problem, but as soon as I am finished with my current tasks I will take a look and see what I can figure out for you.
Dear admin, I still haven't got my money back.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There may still be some ongoing issues, however, it appears as if the transfers and donations options have been resolved. We are still looking through various other potential problems, but we are making progress. Thank you all for being patient with us.
Though I have been making de comments and I don't get to see any rewards for them but some other posts I get rewards for them and I always make sure I get to standard for me to receive rewards for it after commenting or even making a post on any of the groups/forums I don't know if it is still not up to the standard required for my comments to be given rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back