Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Moved this to the correct forum. Please pay attention to where you are posting these threads @Bango, as getting help from the forum administration, is different than completing a trade.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Moved this to the correct forum. Please pay attention to where you are posting these threads @Bango, as getting help from the forum administration, is different than completing a trade.
Thank you. Honestly, I wanted to create a topic there first, but I saw that there were not many topics and I said that maybe I am not allowed to create a topic there.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello @Bango ,

I am currently looking into various other concerns, not necessarily in regard to your particular problem, but as soon as I am finished with my current tasks I will take a look and see what I can figure out for you.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello @Bango ,

I am currently looking into various other concerns, not necessarily in regard to your particular problem, but as soon as I am finished with my current tasks I will take a look and see what I can figure out for you.
Thanks, it seems other users had the same problem. This is the first time it has happened. There is no rush, my friend. I know you have a lot to do now. Solve this issue whenever you can. thank you

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Correction:I didn't ask donation from you, it's you who asked donation from me lol.
I have just messaged you so that you understand. check your notification too. i hope you understand now
Post automatically merged:

Correction:I didn't ask donation from you, it's you who asked donation from me lol.
I didn't say you asked for donation, it was for me to test out my donation tab as I have done what @Devin instructed me to do to fix it

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What's up with RIF these days? My RIF cash balance has lost $0,400 and my limit has also been reduced to $1,000 from the usual $2,050. Are you also experiencing the same thing? Did I miss any news on this? Please make in the know reply to this thread. Is this because the site is down or is there something else that I don't know. Because everything was so sudden, without any prior notification.

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I have also lost RIF Cash as well. So there's definitely an ongoing issue, I have passed this along to our technical team for further assistance. This is out of my scope of support.

@Jordan @fords8

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
The site is experiencing technical issues and the staff is correcting the same. I just got a notification about the same.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ya, saya juga kehilangan RIF Cash. Jadi pasti ada masalah yang sedang berlangsung, saya telah meneruskannya ke tim teknis kami untuk bantuan lebih lanjut. Ini di luar cakupan dukungan saya.

@Jordan @fords8
Yes, I am also missing $0,400 RIF cash. I hope this problem is solved soon.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry it was $-0.72 šŸ˜ƒ
I am sorry, How come the balance is minus? I am don't know about it. It's confusing for me. Can you tell me about it please?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I am sorry for the members who are experiencing the bug. I have not been online since for the whole of yesterday till now and I can see that people have complained about that and I can see the apology too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back