Not open for further replies.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So can we keep on posting on the site as it stands?
There are no known issues with the crediting of RAW RIF which is what you receive when you post. The only current issues we are facing are in regard to RIF Cash disappearing, transfer issues, and donation issues. With that in mind, you should experience no issues in receiving credit from your posts.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't remember my earnings LOL so not sure if I lost something or not
Post automatically merged:

Update: I am not earning from my posts, I made 5 comments in high-paying sections and didn't receive credit for that. @Jordan @Devin

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I think the issue is not only with donations and conversion into RIF Cash. The daily login bonus should have created my RIF Cash balance of 45 cents, but my current balance is just 5 cents. Is any other user also facing the same problem?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I just noticed the daily limit is set at $1 today and this is why I was not earning and just now when my daily earnings achieved reached below $1, I was able to post and earn so I think Jordan or Devin should increase it back to $2.05

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I think the issue is not only with donations and conversion into RIF Cash. The daily login bonus should have created my RIF Cash balance of 45 cents, but my current balance is just 5 cents. Is any other user also facing the same problem?
Yeah noticed same . my balance is still zero after my whole cash vanished I should be having 0.050 as balance but nothing showed

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I noticed that the daily earning limit has been reduced to $1. Maybe the whole thing messed up due to this issue.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
I noticed that the daily limit is reduced to $1 in the morning itself and was shocked to see it and get it confirmed from the other users if they're also experiencing the same. Thus I was confirmed that it was a bug.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is what we know so far:

1. RIF Cash is disappearing from member's accounts
2. Attempting to transfer RIF Cash to RAW RIF Cash isn't responding correctly.
3. RIF Cash Donations aren't working properly
4. RIF Cash is being credited to accounts for daily logins and various tasks, but this is causing RIF Cash to disappear rather than add to the account balance.

Up to this point, it appears as if the problem is isolated solely to RIF Cash. If anyone is experiencing any issues with RAW RIF please let us know ASAP. If I skipped over any comments in regard to RAW RIF issues, I apologize there have been a lot of issues I'm trying to sort through and pass along to our technical team.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Effectively just now I also notice that I have lost some RIF$, but this is not a big problem because if it's something, technical it is for everyone.
But, I would like to point out that I have been asking for redeem here on my Paypal account about three days ago, but I have not yet received the credit there.
Just wondering, what are the payout times on Paypal here?
Thank you
Yours sincerely, Alessandro

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Has the issues been fixed? Are we safe to start donating now? @Devin please let us know the situation on ground.
It appears as if the donate feature has been resolved. We have tested it several times with no issues. If you happen to experience further issues with this particular feature, please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back