I think Sweatcoin app corroborates with scam apps

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I am a user of sweatcoin for almost one year now, in fact, I already accumulated 1 thousand plus sweat but I never tried to convert it to USD. Why I am saying this app is a corroborator to scam apps online. In fact, I sometimes thought that sweatcoin app is a scam. I received messages from them via mail but when I reply, it said the address cannot be found. It seems like a one-sided mirror. And then it takes some minutes to watch their offers to earn one sweat each and added with another round for the crypto.

I am thinking that they are using us because of the numerous ads. And then, I was triggered to install the Chili Lucky app and felt so impressed with the ae that gives big pay until I reached the threshold of $350 and requested a cashout through my Paypal, but they said it takes 3 to 10 days to wait for s I patiently waited until the 110th day came and nothing sent to my Pay Pal, so I immediately installed the app. I saw on the screen that the app consumed 560 MB. I also uninstalled the other one for the same reason.

I plan to uninstall the sweatcoin app. It seems like a nonsense app.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can't really blame Sweat Coin for the bad experience you had with an app advertised on their platu. You should have checked out the reviews before using the app. Try withdrawal from sweat Coin itself and come tell us if it is a scam.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
You can't really blame Sweat Coin for the bad experience you had with an app advertised on their platu. You should have checked out the reviews before using the app. Try withdrawal from sweat Coin itself and come tell us if it is a scam.
There's a sweatcoin user here and she was able to convert her sweat to USD. My problem is I haven't downloaded the coin app for exchange or conversion. I'm busy at work and there's series of blackouts here almost a week now.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never liked sweatcoin my steps are not counted often and it's the main reason why I even installed this app also the rewards are not good at all you can't even withdraw unless it's crypto currency

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.505
That's why I haven't been bothered to look at the site and even trying to download it. I have a feeling that some earnings apps that comes on the web are very fake.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a user of sweatcoin for almost one year now, in fact, I already accumulated 1 thousand plus sweat but I never tried to convert it to USD. Why I am saying this app is a corroborator to scam apps online. In fact, I sometimes thought that sweatcoin app is a scam. I received messages from them via mail but when I reply, it said the address cannot be found. It seems like a one-sided mirror. And then it takes some minutes to watch their offers to earn one sweat each and added with another round for the crypto.

I am thinking that they are using us because of the numerous ads. And then, I was triggered to install the Chili Lucky app and felt so impressed with the ae that gives big pay until I reached the threshold of $350 and requested a cashout through my Paypal, but they said it takes 3 to 10 days to wait for s I patiently waited until the 110th day came and nothing sent to my Pay Pal, so I immediately installed the app. I saw on the screen that the app consumed 560 MB. I also uninstalled the other one for the same reason.

There might be some atom of reality about what you are saying, I think there was a certain time when I installed the app, but I wasn't just too convinced and comfortable about the app, I had to hurriedly uninstall it and move on with other more important activities.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've heard about sweatcoin many times, I haven't tried it because I've heard a lot of negative reviews about it, so I'm not interested in joining. I don't want to be disappointed by being conned.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
There might be some atom of reality about what you are saying, I think there was a certain time when I installed the app, but I wasn't just too convinced and comfortable about the app, I had to hurriedly uninstall it and move on with other more important activities.
That's good to hear from you that you uninstall the app it's a scam app. The offers are weird. The payments are above the skies but based on the reviews the games from sweatcoin offer never pay.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.293
This is why I don't like earning apps generally. I have a feeling that some earnings apps are just fancy apps you can't earn from them as they are scams

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
I think sweatcoin app is nothing but a crypto-jacking app. I got this impression a long time ago. I no longer use the app but they are still spamming my email.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I sympathise with your negative experience with sweatcoin. Thank you for sharing this highly useful feedback to enable users here make the right decisions regarding this platform.
I am glad that I did not retain this app for long on my phone. Guess my hunches saved me much trouble.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've heard about sweatcoin many times, I haven't tried it because I've heard a lot of negative reviews about it, so I'm not interested in joining. I don't want to be disappointed by being conned.
Good sweatcoin is not good platform even my steps are not counted plus the pay is very little the rewards are mehh and you can't even cashout in cash

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think we are all in agreement that sweatcoin is not a viable avenue for earning. We can thus opt to either use another app for earning. We can also decide to engage in our physical activities without expecting any pay from any app. I think this is the best course of action.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think we are all in agreement that sweatcoin is not a viable avenue for earning. We can thus opt to either use another app for earning. We can also decide to engage in our physical activities without expecting any pay from any app. I think this is the best course of action.
Well I downloaded sweatcoin because it counts my steps however I noticed it doesn't count my steps properly and it was the main reason why I downloaded the app

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good sweatcoin is not good platform even my steps are not counted plus the pay is very little the rewards are mehh and you can't even cashout in cash
Yes, it's good to be sure not to try. Thanks for sharing. Indeed, applications or sites that spend that kind of time are better to avoid. We don't need to waste time there, there are many other sites that are much better.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.293
I wish sweatcoin app can be uninstall by a lot of people on their phones. it is not good a good app because even some users steps are not counted

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
For me, sweatcoin stopped making sense a long time ago, the token saw the light if I remember correctly at about $ 0.08 and is right now at $ 0.004 that is not a consequence of a bear market, that is a full-fledged rugpull, many people invested in the project and surely they are taking advantage of it by pulling the price slowly and agonizingly, Luckily I sold my sweats at 0.06 since I was a user of this app since 2021 and had quite a few accumulated at launch.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
This is why I don't like earning apps generally. I have a feeling that some earnings apps are just fancy apps you can't earn from them as they are scams
I learned a lesson out of my actions. I will uninstall the sweatcoin app. It's a annoying app. We cannot message the management. It just said site cannot be found. They just want to benefit without a good return for the users.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learned a lesson out of my actions. I will uninstall the sweatcoin app. It's a annoying app. We cannot message the management. It just said site cannot be found. They just want to benefit without a good return for the users.
That's right I agree with you. You should immediately uninstall it from your phone. I wonder why such trash applications can pass to the playstore so they can be downloaded. I have also been tricked by a fake application in the name of Swagbucks.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I had it installed using your referral link. Thanks for letting me know so that I Will not take this app seriously, though it can be helpful with monitor one's steps daily. There are features there that cannot be accessed because zi am.not using I phone. That's a good and timely update on the apps. Thanks again.

Back