If you are to work on a PTP site which one will it be ?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.640
If I have to choose among all the paid to post forums that I am currently active on, I would choose RIF without any doubt. I feel more comfortable here. Also it has better earning opportunities.
I am emotionally attached to myLot but anyway myLot is not a PTP in true sense. I would always continue working there.
I would opt to work daily on the forumcoin paid to post forum. This is because the site is very convenient for me to use. The payment over there are made on instantly basis

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
I would opt to work daily on the forumcoin paid to post forum. This is because the site is very convenient for me to use. The payment over there are made on instantly basis
I agree about the comfort on Forum coin and also the hassle free payment. The admin is involved and professional. But it has restrictions and it's challenging to reach one dollar mark in a day. But if it's only one site, at least a dollar can be made at RIF. That was my reason to opt fot RIF.
myLot is not a PTP site in true sense, else I would have chose it over any other site. Might not be the best one to make money, but it's special in many ways.

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF offers flexibility and freedom in the choice of topics and posts. I wish I could spare more time to try other PTP sites but it's not possible at this time. I used to post at Trendri but it has stopped paying. It was also too strict and limiting.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
I really like pay to post forums and how they operate and how we can earn from it but it's hard to expect earning a big amount from any pay to post website

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
If I'm left with just one paid to post forum to work with, of course there's no other forum other than referral index forum, reason being that it is very easy to navigate, the ban is very minimal, members are cool with each other, there is always something to learn everyday you come to this platform.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
I think it's hard to earn from a single website only and that's why I utilize different pay to post forums and I am earning from all my pay to post websites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
If I need to choose one pay to post forum at this present situation then I will go for Beer money forum, even though its tough but at least we can expect more earnings from it

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
If I'm to choose, I will recommend only two paid to post forums, which are referral index forum and beer money forum, as for forum Coin I don't know if they have a daily limit one can attain in a day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
If we need to choose one pay to post website from which we will be interested to earn online then we should choose the one from which we can earn more and it has crypto payment option.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
If I'm to choose, I will recommend only two paid to post forums, which are referral index forum and beer money forum, as for forum Coin I don't know if they have a daily limit one can attain in a day.
Forumcoin doesn't have limit but it's the slowest ptp forum BMF is cool but you have to have knowlage since you can get yourself banned quite easily but at least it's legit

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
Currently, I am using three PTP sites, and I am staff on two. I post on these two PTP sites because I am staff, on the third PTP sites, I get private posting offer, so I am active there as well

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Currently, I am using three PTP sites, and I am staff on two. I post on these two PTP sites because I am staff, on the third PTP sites, I get private posting offer, so I am active there as well
I don’t know if you mind sharing the names of those websites with me. I know about Trendri and it’s twin website already
Do you have more?

Back