If you are to work on a PTP site which one will it be ?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have to choose among all the paid to post forums that I am currently active on, I would choose RIF without any doubt. I feel more comfortable here. Also it has better earning opportunities.
I am emotionally attached to myLot but anyway myLot is not a PTP in true sense. I would always continue working there.
I agree with you, mylot is a site where we can share feelings and emotions. That's a community of virtual friends and being paid is an added delight so to say. By the way why is it that I haven't seen Jjat ML lately.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
If I need to choose one website to earn online then I'll go for Post bucks or Referral Index forum as both these websites are really good and are reliable too

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I need to choose one website to earn online then I'll go for Post bucks or Referral Index forum as both these websites are really good and are reliable too
How much does Post Bucks pay for each comment and What is the minimum withdrawal?? I'm currently active here and on the BMF forum, but I'd like to try if it's worth it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
I agree with you, mylot is a site where we can share feelings and emotions. That's a community of virtual friends and being paid is an added delight so to say. By the way why is it that I haven't seen Jjat ML lately.
I feel relaxed there. The community seems like an extended family to me. It's a great place for me to relax and unwind between my hectic schedule. And the earnings are just an added bonus.
I have seen few active mylotters missing these days. I hope that they are doing good and something good is keeping them away from the site.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel relaxed there. The community seems like an extended family to me. It's a great place for me to relax and unwind between my hectic schedule. And the earnings are just an added bonus.
I have seen few active mylotters missing these days. I hope that they are doing good and something good is keeping them away from the site.
I still wish they come back to ML soon like Sharon, shes a dear and sharing to us her personalized cards. Somebody said she's fine but just not visiting ML. I saw Jj at noise and I haven't seen him for a while at ML, I thought he's an admin at ML.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
I still wish they come back to ML soon like Sharon, shes a dear and sharing to us her personalized cards. Somebody said she's fine but just not visiting ML. I saw Jj at noise and I haven't seen him for a while at ML, I thought he's an admin at ML.
JJ, I guess is there. I just think that he has changed his username and profile picture. I guess the latest post about moonlight not been really moonlight was from JJ. We can make it out from his style and sense of humour.
Dianne is back after a long. She was busy with all fun and travel.
I don't see Sharon lately. I am a bit concerned. She was very active there.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
JJ, I guess is there. I just think that he has changed his username and profile picture. I guess the latest post about moonlight not been really moonlight was from JJ. We can make it out from his style and sense of humour.
Dianne is back after a long. She was busy with all fun and travel.
I don't see Sharon lately. I am a bit concerned. She was very active there.
If there's mention about cats and coughee. it's very Jj, I see Dianne once in a while but Sharon seems to have stop visiting mylot but I read in a post of another lotter that she's doing fine..

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
If I need to choose one pay to post forum at present then I'll choose Post bucks and forum coin as these two are close to my heart and are well paying website

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
If there's mention about cats and coughee. it's very Jj, I see Dianne once in a while but Sharon seems to have stop visiting mylot but I read in a post of another lotter that she's doing fine..
It's the style of writing that makes it very evident that it's JJ. I have not read most of his recent posts. But for sure he can't stay away from mentioning about coughee and cat( Scar) for too long.
Dianne was back a couple of days back. She is busy with all the fun in offline life. Wishing that Sharon is good. Hope she is back soon. Maluse is also missing in action there.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's the style of writing that makes it very evident that it's JJ. I have not read most of his recent posts. But for sure he can't stay away from mentioning about coughee and cat( Scar) for too long.
Dianne was back a couple of days back. She is busy with all the fun in offline life. Wishing that Sharon is good. Hope she is back soon. Maluse is also missing in action there.
OH yes I haven't seen Maluse for a while. I really wish they're good and can visit ML again. I noticed those new signups don't stay long.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
OH yes I haven't seen Maluse for a while. I really wish they're good and can visit ML again. I noticed those new signups don't stay long.
Well, it takes some time for newbies to understand the working of the site. myLot has a tricky algorithm for earnings and it doesn't make sense to everyone.( In fact no one fully understands it). The new sign up loose their patience after some time and leave. They come with a different expectation and that is not met.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it takes some time for newbies to understand the working of the site. myLot has a tricky algorithm for earnings and it doesn't make sense to everyone.( In fact no one fully understands it). The new sign up loose their patience after some time and leave. They come with a different expectation and that is not met.
[/QUOTE
You got it right. I felt it when I first joined the site more than 5 years ago, I felt I will not be able to make a payout. But since it's the site where I can share my thoughts and some feelings at work which I cannot freely discuss in other social media with real friends I am still with the site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
myLot is a good site where one can talk about anything and everything as long it follows the rules and guidelines. People use it as journal too. Each one finds something to talk about there and you will always find friends who listen to you and support it. That's why it's loved by many.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which site will you prefer to work if you are allowed to work on just only one and why ?
There is no two ways about it as I would rather work myself on referral index forum than any other PTP site as it is more easier for my to interact with than the others and I learn a lot from the posts made in the site which is very informative.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just like the sites I'm working on now..Though they don't pay pays quite good compared to micro sites jobs but it is just good that they are all legit

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
If I can work on a single website then it will be Beer money forum as the pay rate is high and there is no daily limit so you can earn even $2 a day

Back