If you want to resign from a company for reasons of low salary, then suddenly the boss offers a raise, what decision do you choose to stay or quit?

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will definitely stay if I am satisfied with the raise but if the raise is not that exciting I will still quit. I won't care if they increase my assignment after the raise unless the increase is way too much for the pay.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
I know my boss can't give me bigger salary. She can only give me few more work hours as overtime but there is limit to. No matter how much I work she can't do anything about it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Since it's all about the low salary thing that am resigning and it was increased i'll definitely stay but if i have other complaints about the company aside the low salary i'll resign but in all this has to be done with a proper thinking and reasoning.
Exactly, if my major reason was simply because the capital was low, then once there is an increase i see no reason to leave again, unless i find a place willing to pay me more or if i have other issues.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.293
it is to stay on, in the company. Since the problem for quitting was the low salary, It will be increased now would continue working still I'm sure of other jobs that are more paying

Back