Questionable ⚠️ Iforumtalk.com: A new paid to post forum.

This website may or may not be legit. Has shown some questionable incidents or situations. Be cautious.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This forum is a scam. I was the user here but left now due to a scam. There are many users who have not received payouts from this site, and if someone receives payment, this guy charges users 70% of their balance. Recently, I requested payment, but he refused to send me a payout just because my few posts were detected at 3%. Ai... and when I posted my complaint about this, he removed my post without any answer to my inquiry. I tried to post many times, but every time I posted about this, he removed my post. That's a clear sign he scams people, and he doesn't want others to hear the truth. Please stay away from this forum. Don't waste your precious time on this trashy scam site.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot 2023-12-13 20.18.13.pngHere's the proof.

iforumtalk

Complete Stranger
Nov 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
HI Alia,
You were doing completely AI content creating multiple topics within few minutes. You cant ignored that.
Since you lost some points, thus you are making noises of not getting paid.
Who will pay you with that poor content?
I checked your comments/posts on this forum also. Here you posted mostly AI content.
Admin should look into it. @Devin

Last edited:

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
scammer.. i checked before posting something here with Orignality.ai

So search before say something here (n)

I will show each post scan with the help of originality.ai . If Admin asks me for proof, you scammer never wins here.

Last edited:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
HI Alia,
You were doing completely AI content creating multiple topics within few minutes. You cant ignored that.
Since you lost some points, thus you are making noises of not getting paid.
Who will pay you with that poor content?
I checked your comments/posts on this forum also. Here you posted mostly AI content.
Admin should look into it. @Devin
Devin is no longer an administrator here, but Jordan, anyway, on Discussion Bucks, Devin's forum AI content is accepted as long as it's consistent, but I don't know if it's allowed here, the fact is, if it's banned and you found that it uses AI, you should take screenshots of what the AI detector says, I recommend Undetectable.ai that analyzes the content with 7 scans at a time.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Devin is no longer an administrator here, but Jordan, anyway, on Discussion Bucks, Devin's forum AI content is accepted as long as it's consistent, but I don't know if it's allowed here, the fact is, if it's banned and you found that it uses AI, you should take screenshots of what the AI detector says, I recommend Undetectable.ai that analyzes the content with 7 scans at a time.
Originality.AI is a powerful tool to optimize AI content. 99% AI content detection accuracy.

if admin asks me to proofs than i will provide... Don't worry.

Check out this thread on forumcoin about this scam forum, where many users complain about this trashy scam. Please stay away from this scam forum. Always use those forums that are always loyal to their users, like Rif, Forumcoin, and some other forums that always paid on time and didn't scam their users. Always support these forums, no matter whether your earnings are small or high.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-14 18.20.26.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-14 18.20.26.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

iforumtalk

Complete Stranger
Nov 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Alia Some particular people are posting like 3-4 members are posting that including you.
200+ payouts are already done.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT AI CONENT. THAT'S SET!
SOME FORUM DO NOT HAVE THAT RESTRICTION. BUT WE HAVE. SO DO NOT ARGUE.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
First of all, who said that I was talking with you? I'm just showing reality about your scam site.

Another user commented, about this scam site on forumcoin..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-15 00.05.19.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-15 00.05.19.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 2

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Originality.AI es una poderosa herramienta para optimizar el contenido de IA. 99% de precisión en la detección de contenido de IA.

Si el administrador me pide pruebas, lo proporcionaré... No te preocupes.

Echa un vistazo a este hilo en forumcoin sobre este foro fraudulento, donde muchos usuarios se quejan de esta estafa basura. Por favor, manténgase alejado de este foro fraudulento. Utilice siempre aquellos foros que siempre son leales a sus usuarios, como Rif, Forumcoin y algunos otros foros que siempre pagaron a tiempo y no estafaron a sus usuarios. Siempre apoye estos foros, sin importar si sus ganancias son pequeñas o altas.
I've been paid 2 times in that forum although I don't use it often, so for now I don't have much to say, I'm impartial myself, it's something you have to solve with the admin.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.028
I have in fact joined in the site. I saw on the burner that the site accepts all sorts of online payment processors including the PayPal. So I joined and later to my surprise found that it doesn't allow the PayPal and I left for that reason.
I was about to register on that site but thankful for your experience that it does not support PayPal, so I will not proceed to register. It might be a waste of time and mental energy. How come that site doesn't support PayPal?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I'm currently not very active on the site because it lowered the payout rate considerably, I don't know why this is, but hey, I hope that one day it will go back to the same payout rate.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I enjoyed the site for a while. It looked promising and I was interested in continuing there. But then they disabled UPI mode of payment for Indians. That was a setback. But then they introduced PayPal. I was excited and got back there. But then they can not pay Indian users through PayPal. So,nI had not preferred way to receive my money. I am not into anything other than PayPal, UPI or Gift cards( Amazon, Flipkart etc). If they get any of these methods of payment, I would like to go back to the site. I have not checked it in long time. But when I was active there, it looked good and I could see a couple of payment proofs posted there daily.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
I am members there and had taken 3 payouts in DOGE coin. The main attraction for me there is their payout thershold which is only $0.5.
But some people give negative feed back for this site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I am members there and had taken 3 payouts in DOGE coin. The main attraction for me there is their payout thershold which is only $0.5.
But some people give negative feed back for this site.
I visited the site yesterday and could see a few payment proofs. Si, without any doubt, it is legit and paying. Their low threshold is really attractive one. I have around 1200 points there. I wish that they pay on mode that is comfortable for me. I would like to go back to the sute.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I never heard of it not until today here and DB. Or maybe because I was out for months.

It is really important to check reviews before joining. I am sure the admin is only cautious with what the users are posting.

I also checked the payment channels, PayPal is not included.
When I checked the last time, PayPal option was available for Non Indian users. You can check it again. I could not continue there as none iof the options of payment that they have works for me. When I joined they had UPI option for Indian users but it was stopped when I reached the payout threshold.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I was about to register on that site but thankful for your experience that it does not support PayPal, so I will not proceed to register. It might be a waste of time and mental energy. How come that site doesn't support PayPal?
Paypal isn't available for Indian users. I see you live in the Philippines, so you shouldn't face the same restriction (unless something changed for other Asian users).

I'm currently not very active on the site because it lowered the payout rate considerably, I don't know why this is, but hey, I hope that one day it will go back to the same payout rate.
Unfortunately, the lowered rewards were a consequence of chatGPT (or other AI) used by users, announced the owner.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.028
Let us not waste our time and energy posting on the paid-to-post forum that never cares about its members. It's better small pay as long as the site pays and never fails to pay members.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.355
Raw Dex
$0.213
Crypto is fine But does one gets paid in BCH I hav a BCH wallet. I do not see anything mentioned there about payment being made in BCH. I need a clarification.

Last edited:

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
My second Iforumtalk payment (Paypal) is still pending after more than one month I asked for. Surely it's scamming me, so I definitively quit. Otherwise, I'd waste my time. Maybe it's good to get one payment only.

Back