Questionable ⚠️ Iforumtalk.com: A new paid to post forum.

This website may or may not be legit. Has shown some questionable incidents or situations. Be cautious.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.228
It sounds interesting. I think I will check it out later. I hope I can push myself to work at another earning site. I am sure it is a legit one because you mentioned your reasons for visiting the site.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.355
Raw Dex
$0.000
I created an account but after reading through comments here have decided to call it a day. Many here say that they reduce payment without notice, and sometimes do not even pay

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
These kinds of websites are likely to be scams. Please do your research before signing up.
That forum was a just newborn, when many of us signed up, so there was no way to do research. We simply gave it a try. During its first month of life, there were so many payment proofs we cannot really know if it were a scam PTP.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
That forum was a just newborn, when many of us signed up, so there was no way to do research. We simply gave it a try. During its first month of life, there were so many payment proofs we cannot really know if it were a scam PTP.

Yes, it can be difficult to tell about the legitimacy of a new forum when there are numerous payment proofs being shared.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Yes, and in the beginning, many payments were completed. And it was a lucrative PTP forum: 3 cent per post, you can imagine the eagerness of many users.

I think it was a strategy to pay the first users and vanish with the rest of the user's money.

It's like a common tactic for scam PTP forums to initially pay out to build trust and attract more users, only to disappear once they have accumulated a significant amount of money from unsuspecting members.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Luckily, it wasn't a big amount. The second payment I asked for was a 55 cents amount (as the minimum threshold was set to 50 cents). It's curious as after 2 months it's still in progress:ROFLMAO:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Luckily, it wasn't a big amount. The second payment I asked for was a 55 cents amount (as the minimum threshold was set to 50 cents). It's curious as after 2 months it's still in progress:ROFLMAO:
I don't think you're going to get paid, the owner is a bit of an odd person and he didn't communicate much from the beginning, it's better not to deal with that site anymore.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
at first I don't even like this forum I believe that it's not a good way to earn at first I lost my earnings because of server issue so I can't just be part of it

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I don't think you're going to get paid, the owner is a bit of an odd person and he didn't communicate much from the beginning, it's better not to deal with that site anymore.
Don't worry, dear friend, I perfectly know I'll never see that payment and I don't bother. I was prepared to get scammed from that forum and since that payment request I haven't posted a single message:LOL:.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Don't worry, dear friend, I perfectly know I'll never see that payment and I don't bother. I was prepared to get scammed from that forum and since that payment request I haven't posted a single message:LOL:.
I also lost alot with this forum but when the admin come out he returned with mouth watering promise that he is going to proof that they where not scam but all the promise can never be kept till today

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I'm glad you decided to walk away, I already thought that the administrator of the site asked too much for so little, I think that was one of the real reasons for what has happened with that forum.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
If I don't mistake and have understood well, iforumtalk required Shakespeare English level to get consideration and I'm not a native English speaker. Despite all my efforts and the constant use of Reverso Spell Check, my level is still intermediate.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.228
I heard about it, but I have not checked it yt. This serves as a reminder for me. I will find time to check it out and let's see if I can work on this site. Currently, I am loaded with so many things to do every day.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I heard about it, but I have not checked it yt. This serves as a reminder for me. I will find time to check it out and let's see if I can work on this site. Currently, I am loaded with so many things to do every day.
Be careful to not waste your precious time with that forum, especially considering your full schedule. You'll probably get your first payment, but when you'll ask for the second, the high risk is you'll see an eternal pending.

Back