Implementing no smoking regulations while in the company environment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some companies apply this rule, such as petrol stations, because it is very dangerous for people to smoke there. Neither employees nor visitors may smoke at all when entering the petrol station area.

Smoking is also usually prohibited in hospitals, banks, and others. If you were a boss, would you apply this rule to your company. Even if your company is a restaurant, cafe, or something else?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The rules are put in place so that they can prevent avoidable calamities.
That's right, do you think it is suitable to be applied outdoors? Because usually those who apply these rules are indoor businesses that use air conditioning. Whereas in traditional markets or other small businesses on the roadside it is usually difficult to apply this rule, because customers are stubborn.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I would definitely implement the no smoking rule in my business. Smoke can be so irritating to those who don't smoke. That can even chase customers away. Especially in a restaurant or eatery, it can take away people's appetite.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some companies apply this rule, such as petrol stations, because it is very dangerous for people to smoke there. Neither employees nor visitors may smoke at all when entering the petrol station area.

Smoking is also usually prohibited in hospitals, banks, and others. If you were a boss, would you apply this rule to your company. Even if your company is a restaurant, cafe, or something else?
There's no business environment that should allowing smoking in the working environment. Everyone doesn't smoke, so smoke in your house.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's no business environment that should allowing smoking in the working environment. Everyone doesn't smoke, so smoke in your house.
But here there are still business people who smoke in their workplaces. Usually a lower middle class business, I don't respect people who smoke while working. The smoke is very disturbing to the people around it. I easily feel short of breath when I smell cigarette smoke.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
it is to put in place or implement the no smoking rule in your business. Smoking should be highly prohibited in the workplace to avoid it chasing customers and other employees away.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
It's good that the smoking ban is emphasized but it has to provide a way out for smokers, for example in the cafeteria on the day of opening a small garden where smokers are. So it's not only a ban but also a solution, except for places that have a fire risk.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Smoking ban is real in some places and it is emphasized on it but I don't like the idea where people smoke in public because it is even worse for passive smokers

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Nowadays almost public places like train stations, bus terminals etc., have implemented a smoking ban, so smokers will go to find a hidden place and far away from the location just to finish their cigarette.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good that the smoking ban is emphasized but it has to provide a way out for smokers, for example in the cafeteria on the day of opening a small garden where smokers are. So it's not only a ban but also a solution, except for places that have a fire risk.
I really don't like smokers, because the smoke caused by smokers is more dangerous for the people who around them who are exposed to cigarette smoke. The solution if I am a boss is: Firmly rebuke every customer who smokes in the work environment, Require workers not to smoke in the workplace, or find workers who are not smokers, etc.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I really hate smoking and I hate the smoke which is released when cigarette gets burned. There was a time when I myself used to smoke, but I have quit it. I was never even addicted to it!

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
It is a good idea but not all employees can do this. That is why they can still install a certain place for smokers within the premises of the companies. I am sure that it can be fair for every worker.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good idea but not all employees can do this. That is why they can still install a certain place for smokers within the premises of the companies. I am sure that it can be fair for every worker.

Alternatively, smokers could leave the workplace and smoke cigarettes out side the workplace. This may allow others to work without experiencing problems.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
I really don't like smokers, because the smoke caused by smokers is more dangerous for the people who around them who are exposed to cigarette smoke. The solution if I am a boss is: Firmly rebuke every customer who smokes in the work environment, Require workers not to smoke in the workplace, or find workers who are not smokers, etc.
There are lots of offices that prohibit their employees from smoking but you can't force them to stop smoking, usually smokers will take the opportunity outside the office or after lunch, this is the scene I often see.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are lots of offices that prohibit their employees from smoking but you can't force them to stop smoking, usually smokers will take the opportunity outside the office or after lunch, this is the scene I often see.
If they smoke outside the office, that's fine, the important thing is not in the work environment. I don't want to give a special room for smokers. But it would be even better if it required employees to be non-smokers, for the common good.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my location, smoking is not allowed indoor, including in office buildings, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, banks. Smoking is also banned in public transport carriers, beaches. People are allowed to smoke in pubs and bars.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
In my location, smoking is not allowed indoor, including in office buildings, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, banks. Smoking is also banned in public transport carriers, beaches. People are allowed to smoke in pubs and bars.
This means that the laws against smoking are the same in all countries, even though the state will receive a very large cigarette tax, so that a pack of cigarettes costs up to $ 2.

Back