Important things to do before marriage

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many rushed in to marriage but things didn't go as plan because they didn't do some important things. What do you think should be observed before marriage?
For me I think a genotype test should be done .

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many rushed in to marriage but things didn't go as plan because they didn't do some important things. What do you think should be observed before marriage?
Well genotype test is very important and almost often neglected. For me basic know your partner well and also his family.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, I've heard cases of people getting married without proper introduction of both families.
I believe that when you marry a person you marry their family too. So introduction and good familial relationships matter.
Post automatically merged:

Here is a list of things:
A pre marriage course?
Make sure you can afford the wedding.
Propose to her.
Make sure you are not drunk and in las vegas
Hahaha the last one made me laugh so hard šŸ˜‚

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before marriage make sure you live your best life. Do you until you are ready for marriage so that you can enter marriage with an open heart with no looking back

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You need to be mature to handle any problem that you may face after your marriage and should have a job a house and should have understanding with your partner.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to be mature to handle any problem that you may face after your marriage and should have a job a house and should have understanding with your partner.
Yeah, understanding matters a lot in a relationship, its very important to understand your partner.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's quite important and that's why you should never rush with marriage and should understand your partner first.
Marriage is just like a university of no graduate course, you can't know everything about your partner so will just keep exploring šŸ‘

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Observe more of your partner how he or she act to other person, or give some scenario that he or she didn't expect that and you will know if you want to settle for that particular person.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Observe more of your partner how he or she act to other person, or give some scenario that he or she didn't expect that and you will know if you want to settle for that particular person.
What kind of scenario can you proscribe? I'm kind of lost.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What kind of scenario can you proscribe? I'm kind of lost.
By giving benefit of the doubt, show your other side of yourself and see if he or she will stay with you. That's what I do to my boyfriend just to see if he will stay or not. But its depends on you.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
By giving benefit of the doubt, show your other side of yourself and see if he or she will stay with you. That's what I do to my boyfriend just to see if he will stay or not. But its depends on you.
Yeah,your partner should know evey side of you even the darkest one.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If he/she leave that shows you guys ain't compatible initially but if he/she choose to stay then bingo...šŸ‘
Very much true. Like I showed my true colors to Nick but he wants to stay and I'm thankful for that. He is very understandable person that I ever met.

Back