AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Many rushed in to marriage but things didn't go as plan because they didn't do some important things. What do you think should be observed before marriage?
For me I think a genotype test should be done .
I know of a lady who loves a guy so much knowing fully well that he’s SS genotype and she is AC but she lied to him about being AA so they could get married. The guy only made the mistake of not going to the hospital to confirm

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my opinion, Before taking the significant step of marriage, it's crucial to observe and discuss key compatibility factors with your partner. This includes ensuring aligned values, life goals, and expectations around important issues like finances, family planning, and each other's love languages.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Knowing your blood group is extremely important no doubt. Ensuring you have the financial capacity to take care of the family is also another important factor.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.745
Before getting married, it is essential to ensure that you are financially stable, physically healthy, and emotionally ready for the obligations and commitments that come with marriage. Take the time to enjoy the freedom and opportunities that single life offers, as some experiences and opportunities may change after getting married.

Back