Legit đź‘Ť InstaGC - Instant Gift Cards and Cashouts

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862

Overview of InstaGC:
1677201034755.png

My overview of InstaGC:
I registered for InstaGC back in late 2013, and have been an on-and-off member ever since. InstaGC has always been a legitimate website that offers you the ability to complete various tasks to earn "points" which you can redeem via gift cards, PayPal, direct deposit, and Bitcoin. The minimum cashout amount is 100 points ($1.00), and this can be easily obtained by completing just one survey. When it comes to earning, if you put in the work and dedicate yourself to doing various tasks, you can make some decent money (of course it's nothing that will make you rich, nor is it a get-rich-quick scheme). However, for example, when I was active in September of 2022, I earned $37.05 over the 6 days I was active that month, most of that money came from me downloading gaming apps on my phone and playing until I reached a certain level, once I reached the level I was awarded. One of these apps literally paid me $20 to reach level 100! Finally, when it comes to cashing out, you choose the option that's most suitable for you, enter in the needed information, then within minutes you receive your cashout, so it really is "instant"GC.

Notice: This website has various offer walls and platforms used for earning. Earnings can be easily obtained by United States and Canadian residents, however, InstaGC offers various offer walls and earning methods so even tiered countries should be able to earn (you'll have to keep checking back for more opportunities that are added each day).

Want to sign up? Click the image below!

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Only for US and Canadian residents, OMG, i really wanna do it but i'm not US or Canadian. Anyway, thanks Devin for sharing this, maybe others could use it, though

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
Only for US and Canadian residents, OMG, i really wanna do it but i'm not UE or Canadian. Anyway, thanks Devin for sharing this, maybe others could use it, though
Sorry for the miscommunication. This website is available worldwide, it's just easier for United States and Canada to earn because they have more offers available to them. You can always sign up and see what offers/tasks are available to you in your specific area. :)

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I see, @Devin its really good for American and Canadian and others can do it too, but depends on the tasks or offfer are available or not. Like any surveys sites that i joined, i always disqualified in the middle of survey. Okay, Devin, i will try this and find out what i can get, thank you so much

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Thank you very much, so nice of you as I always remain in search of any legitimate site which gives payout after just 1$. As this information is coming from you so I will join this site just after completing this post.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
T

Overview of InstaGC:
View attachment 1523

My overview of InstaGC:
I registered for InstaGC back in late 2013, and have been an on-and-off member ever since. InstaGC has always been a legitimate website that offers you the ability to complete various tasks to earn "points" which you can redeem via gift cards, PayPal, direct deposit, and Bitcoin. The minimum cashout amount is 100 points ($1.00), and this can be easily obtained by completing just one survey. When it comes to earning, if you put in the work and dedicate yourself to doing various tasks, you can make some decent money (of course it's nothing that will make you rich, nor is it a get-rich-quick scheme). However, for example, when I was active in September of 2022, I earned $37.05 over the 6 days I was active that month, most of that money came from me downloading gaming apps on my phone and playing until I reached a certain level, once I reached the level I was awarded. One of these apps literally paid me $20 to reach level 100! Finally, when it comes to cashing out, you choose the option that's most suitable for you, enter in the needed information, then within minutes you receive your cashout, so it really is "instant"GC.

Notice: This website has various offer walls and platforms used for earning. Earnings can be easily obtained by United States and Canadian residents, however, InstaGC offers various offer walls and earning methods so even tiered countries should be able to earn (you'll have to keep checking back for more opportunities that are added each day).

Want to sign up? Click the image below!

Thanks a million times for this information, it means a lot to me, this really shows that you have the members here on this forum at heart, and that is absolutely commendable.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Very good information, I will try it soon, hopefully I fit in and can stick around to make extra money there. Because I actually took part in registering on several survey sites but often failed in the middle of the road, I hope this doesn't happen on this site. Thank you very much.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
i just joined this site and i forgot that i close all of my credit card and it makes my paypal account is not verify yet, so i will wait for a week to get confirmation from the paypal. i hope next week i have a chance to use this site

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.836
I think that website is only applicable or good for certain locations since I have tried to join from it but sadly I was not lucky to be part of the website.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I just get my paypal account verified and like @Devin said its good for US and Canadian. I try so many survey and video, i get cut in the middle of the survey (like any other survey that i did before) and about video that i watch, i get pending point (8 pending points)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I have known about this site a long time ago from a review posted on BMF so it is a legit site but the snag is that it isn't for all countries

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.309
For me it actually looks like a site whose income is to be considered as good, my friend.
But I ask, where it is available in Countries other than those listed by you, is the language translated into the official of that country (for example, Italian for mine), or regardless, are there still surveys to be carried out ever in English?
Thank you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Awesome, am guessing Bitcoin is the only crypto they have available? All the same from what you have explained it sounds pretty awesome. The games you made mention of where they hard for you?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
i just try the site but like Devin said its good for American and Canadian, for me its not working at all, i try to do several task, its not available like any other survey sites that i joined before, so i wish you tons of luck with it
Thanks Devin for sharing this site. I will try looking for this site if it's available in my location.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
i just try the site but like Devin said its good for American and Canadian, for me its not working at all, i try to do several task, its not available like any other survey sites that i joined before, so i wish you tons of luck with it
I checked the site and found out I have already registered with the site in 2021, I was inactive as tasks seem difficult.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I heard of this platform a long time ago and immediately went o register but then I realized that it was not available in my location. A lot of survey and offer platforms are mainly for tier one countries.

Back