Insufficient capital to startup

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
These days there are so many young businesses that have failed even before people get to know about them, most of these businesses have potential but they lack the capital to actually push the business Forward. Insufficient capital has been an issue for most small business today which is why majority of them end up going for loans. Before starting a business make sure you have done all the needed research on how much you would need to startup.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am one of the people who are never going to be comfortable when it comes to getting loans to start a business which is why I prefer to save my own capital and use it to start my business.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days there are so many young businesses that have failed even before people get to know about them, most of these businesses have potential but they lack the capital to actually push the business Forward. Insufficient capital has been an issue for most small business today which is why majority of them end up going for loans. Before starting a business make sure you have done all the needed research on how much you would need to startup.
Very true, I agree with you, but sometimes what those entrepreneurs go through are usually not deliberate or unexpected, circumstances may happen and that could divert one's attention and capital, and the person has no choice than to succumb or give in to the pressure or demand at that particular point in time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
I totally agrees with you on that.
Most people don't have the adequate capital to start the dream businesses. That's why they start up with the little they have which end up collapsing on the road.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
If an aspiring businessman does not have enough capital for a particular business, he or she can create a business proposal or business feasibility study. Then, he or she can submit to a bank and ask for a loan to materialize this particular business. It is possible in a business context.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
This is a common problem and the key to overcoming this is to tone down your goals and expectations. There is a level of education in hat business that you desire to start that is in realistic sync with the amount you have at your disposal. You can start growing from there.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't have any option than to save up funds so as to reach the intended capital you need. There are reason why so many people with great entrepreneurial dreams take up paid employment first. Raising capital is one of the reasons.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes! Insufficient fund is the major cause of some business failure. Therefore, there is need to do proper research before starting any business. Most entrepreneurs use to jump into business without proper plans. Plans help to limit loss and unnecessary expenses.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am one of the people who are never going to be comfortable when it comes to getting loans to start a business which is why I prefer to save my own capital and use it to start my business.
I'm just like you, I will usually work for someone else to raise capital before building my own business. After that I built a business with minimal capital, not forcing myself to seek loans. Then slowly capital is developed from the profits set aside.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Insufficient capital is like gambling, there is no assurance if your business grow or not. But usually, it goes down, so much better to prepare a good budget before finalizing your plan to start a business.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
There is no need to rush to build a startup business, we must have careful planning, also ensure that the minimum initial capital we need has been achieved, we must also have an emergency reserve, to cover miscellaneous expenses.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
There is absolutely no need to rush. But the challenge is always that we feel someone else would execute our ideas and take all the profits if we don't act fast.
That's why you don't need to talk about your ideas to other people,it is better for you to try to raise capital either by selling some investments such as gold, or interest-free family loans.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
That's why you don't need to talk about your ideas to other people,it is better for you to try to raise capital either by selling some investments such as gold, or interest-free family loans.
Loans is a complete out of the option thing for me. The best thing one can do is to sell an asset which I don't encourage either. Take up a paid employment and save up.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Loans is a complete out of the option thing for me. The best thing one can do is to sell an asset which I don't encourage either. Take up a paid employment and save up.
If you only rely on paid work and saving it will take a very long time, dear, maybe a year or two, because I once made an interest-free loan to my older sister. But when I returned the loan plus a share of the profits, my sister refused.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Some people might need money urgently and it could be for an unforseen circumstance that came up and because of that, they won't be opportuned to take jobs so as to avoid time lapse.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It is not good to rush a decision if your money is insufficient. Do not gamble. Money to capitalize is not a stone. It is better to wait for the right time. Save more and invest more after savings become sufficient.

Last edited:

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lack of enough capital truly causes many businesses to die while still so small. A business person should truly take time and plan well in order to know how much capital is enough for the business.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When one gets into business one must fully secure the funds he is going to use in the business. His business activities should revolve around what is his start up capital. If he sees that the business is already picking up and additional capital fund is needed for expansion then that's the time that he can apply for loan accommodation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It's also not good to apply for a loan just to start a business. What if your business won't progress. The loan interest if not paid on date surcharges. The more burden to carry on. It's better to save more and start a business you can afford.

Back