Intercom at the entrance to the building

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
An intercom is a device at the entrance to the building, which is used to enter inside, calls the owner of the apartment, who opens the door for you. The intercom can also have additional options such as PIN or video calls. Many consider it necessary for functioning.
925urmet-1-300x300.jpg

There is an intercom in my building, but it is not functional in my apartment. And without it, I'm functioning fine so far. I have no problem going down 4 floors and opening the door for someone. My guests haven't complained so far either. The only ones who have a problem are the delivery people, because they have to contact me when they arrive in front of the building. I don't know why this is a problem for them because in that case they don't have to climb to the 4th floor. The building also does not have an elevator.
video-portafon.png

What do you think about living in a building up to the 4th floor but without an intercom?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
But it never happens here a buikding whout intercoms. It is a must before constructing the building. The city engineers will do the inspection if owners complied the regulations.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I know few building where intercom is complete off. Maybe installation is there but it was not maintained and now it don't work. In some building people don't lock front doors but we don't have much problems with security.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There must be other option if the intercom is not functioning. With the development of technology I guess your building administrator can do something.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
How do you solve problems when kids non stop ring on your apartment using intercom? Sometimes even at night. You can't wait for them and slap them since you will get fine for molesting kids.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Well whatever is the issue you just have to find a way you can't just do away with it
Put additional camera on entrace is good solution but still that cost. Even more cost security guard to keep on door. Maybe just disconnect intercom for some time is best and cheap idea.

Back