Investing in a pay trucking loading services

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
The answer is yes; it could be profitable depending on your services to the clients. There are people who have trucking services to load and unload heavy materials and even rocks and stones for home landscaping, gardening, and housing materials that cannot be carried with bare hands. The average net profit margin of a trucking company averages between 2.5 percent and 6 percent. You can have a decent living out of this kind of investment, however, you need to buy a big truck should you want to push through your plan to this investment with your eyes wide open.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trucking is indeed a profitable business but in order to make more money you must have more units so that you can enter into a contract with big companies and you will have a steady flow of income and that if one unit is to be put on standby for repair and maintenance work you will have a back up.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
@relcap23, that is right, an investor in this needs considerable capital, but we observe that trucking for loading activities is mostly wealthy. The price of the truck alone is worth thousands. I was told, the truck price for loading is 450,000 pesos.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@relcap23, that is right, an investor in this needs considerable capital, but we observe that trucking for loading activities is mostly wealthy. The price of the truck alone is worth thousands. I was told, the truck price for loading is 450,000 pesos.
It's big business without much complications. One does not have to maintain a merchandise inventory or invest in big purchases. As long as the vehicle is in good running condition and you have a steady loading contract business will run smoothly. About 2 years ago I paid 100k which is actually a discounted rate from 120.k for a wing van to transport some things from Parañaque to Jasaan. It was cheaper than loading in ship.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
It's big business without much complications. One does not have to maintain a merchandise inventory or invest in big purchases. As long as the vehicle is in good running condition and you have a steady loading contract business will run smoothly. About 2 years ago I paid 100k which is actually a discounted rate from 120.k for a wing van to transport some things from Parañaque to Jasaan. It was cheaper than loading in ship.
Wow, that was so expensive for me, how much did you pay for the bill of lading, or was it part of the package deal of the van transports owner? How nice to have a trucking investment for pay. It is a great way to a passive income.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
This business is becoming more and more popular in the current days in my country. Therefore the kind of business seems very profitable and promising since the demand is very high

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
it is good to have sufficient capital so that we can start a trucking-for-pay investment. A truck costs almost 400,000 pesos depending on the size of the truck to start with the trucking services.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yea i believe that one can have a decent living out of this kind of investment, So it is gdr a good funding to buy a big truck for the business
Buying a big truck maybe quite expensive but the person will surely make back the profit aside from the fact that the truck may have some issues

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Yeah the person will surely make back the profit though Buying a big truck maybe quite expensive but the person will recoup the money later as they will make profit

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Trucking business is capital intensive . You need huge capital to start. A brand new truck is over 34 million naira while second hand trucks should cost around 17 million to 24 million naira. Apart from buying truck, you must also registered your business with the govt and have miscellaneous fund for unexpected expenditure.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Yeah, Trucking business is capital intensive but rewarding The business need huge capital to start.Because aside from buying truck, you must also registered your business all that needs money to run

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that was so expensive for me, how much did you pay for the bill of lading, or was it part of the package deal of the van transports owner? How nice to have a trucking investment for pay. It is a great way to a passive income.
That's inclusive of all including
The 100k was all in, including toll fees, entrance fee to the subdivision, charges for barges and all related expenses. It was easier for me to have that arrangements and came out cheaper than getting a 20 footer contain

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Trucking business is not for the poor . Sure this kind of investment is for anybody who has enough money to buy the truck and also pay for other logistics

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
That's inclusive of all including

The 100k was all in, including toll fees, entrance fee to the subdivision, charges for barges and all related expenses. It was easier for me to have that arrangements and came out cheaper than getting a 20 footer contain
That is so an interesting business transaction, at least you experienced it in a real-life situation. Since you already retired, most probably, your retirement benefit in a lump sum was more or less 5 million pesos.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Im not sure if investing in a pay trucking loading service is worth it. It seems like a risky business that depends on many factors, like fuel prices, traffic conditions, driver availability and customer.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is so an interesting business transaction, at least you experienced it in a real-life situation. Since you already retired, most probably, your retirement benefit in a lump sum was more or less 5 million pesos.
I am still working, By God's Grace In about 4 years. Am 61now and desires to maximize years before the mandatory age.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I am still working, By God's Grace In about 4 years. Am 61now and desires to maximize years before the mandatory age.
Yes, but there is a law if it will be enacted, the employees will retire at age 56. It is better that way so wrong people can find ways to invest their retirement money to avoid getting lost.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, but there is a law if it will be enacted, the employees will retire at age 56. It is better that way so wrong people can find ways to invest their retirement money to avoid getting lost.
If I have that hefty sum of money I will just add stocks to the store or maybe do some home renovation so. that we can have income from rental.

Back