Investing in a pay trucking loading services

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
If I have that hefty sum of money I will just add stocks to the store or maybe do some home renovation so. that we can have income from rental.
That is also a very good decision. But you will have a hefty amount from your retirement money good to invest in something yu are passionate about.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is also a very good decision. But you will have a hefty amount from your retirement money good to invest in something yu are passionate about.
Investing in unsure venture is something I don't like. Trucking business is not my forte. I'm fine with small things so that I will still have time to travel and see friends.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Investing in unsure venture is something I don't like. Trucking business is not my forte. I'm fine with small things so that I will still have time to travel and see friends.
That business is only good for men. No woman can do it because the female owner must also be with the trucking destination to the customer's location to make a good camaraderie with the clents.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That business is only good for men. No woman can do it because the female owner must also be with the trucking destination to the customer's location to make a good camaraderie with the clents.
My niece is into this business and she has more than 20 units, her participation is only for doing the billing and the husband takes care of the operation. I pity the husband hes so young and undergoing dialysis but he's still working. I don't like this kind of stress lol.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
My niece is into this business and she has more than 20 units, her participation is only for doing the billing and the husband takes care of the operation. I pity the husband hes so young and undergoing dialysis but he's still working. I don't like this kind of stress lol.
Does the husband's kidney fail? Why is he on dialysis? My nephew was on dialysis for 3 years but passed away last August 2022 at age 29 leaving his young wife childless.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does the husband's kidney fail? Why is he on dialysis? My nephew was on dialysis for 3 years but passed away last August 2022 at age 29 leaving his young wife childless.
Yes and they're thinking of getting a kidney transplant which they can of course afford, but they have to look for donor. They may have the money but looking for a donor is. not an easy task.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Yes and they're thinking of getting a kidney transplant which they can of course afford, but they have to look for donor. They may have the money but looking for a donor is. not an easy task.
That was what we did, we already transacted St. Luke Hospital in Davao but up to this time, no donor. It is not good to eat junk food. My nephew like to eat canned goods and junk foods :(

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was what we did, we already transacted St. Luke Hospital in Davao but up to this time, no donor. It is not good to eat junk food. My nephew like to eat canned goods and junk foods :(
Alcoholic drinks must also be avoided. Our first lady had KT last 2019, she's still doing good now but they had a difficult time looking for donor. She was able to get one from her province. Once you succeed with the operation the donor will be your ward for a lifetime and you must help the person for saving your life.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Alcoholic drinks must also be avoided. Our first lady had KT last 2019, she's still doing good now but they had a difficult time looking for donor. She was able to get one from her province. Once you succeed with the operation the donor will be your ward for a lifetime and you must help the person for saving your life.
At least she found a donor. How is the donor this time, hoping there was no implications after donating. That's priceless.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I have nott met the donor but I hear news she's doing good with one kidney left.
That is very good news. I am hoping the donor was paid well with his donated kidney. If a person has only one kidney, he is prone to always getting sick. Our kidney plays vital role in a human body.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The answer is yes; it could be profitable depending on your services to the clients. There are people who have trucking services to load and unload heavy materials and even rocks and stones for home landscaping, gardening, and housing materials that cannot be carried with bare hands. The average net profit margin of a trucking company averages between 2.5 percent and 6 percent. You can have a decent living out of this kind of investment, however, you need to buy a big truck should you want to push through your plan to this investment with your eyes wide open.
Yes, I totally agree with you, in my country many people buy trucks for investment, they often rent out trucks to load large items, rocks, wood, move houses, and so on. This shows this business is very profitable. But it requires a large enough capital to buy a truck and for maintenance costs as well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Yes, I totally agree with you, in my country many people buy trucks for investment, they often rent out trucks to load large items, rocks, wood, move houses, and so on. This shows this business is very profitable. But it requires a large enough capital to buy a truck and for maintenance costs as well.
Yes, it needs huge capital. Only those wealthy can buy trucks for continuous business trucking-loading services. If we have huge money, we can become wealthier.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is very good news. I am hoping the donor was paid well with his donated kidney. If a person has only one kidney, he is prone to always getting sick. Our kidney plays vital role in a human body.
I think it ran in millions plus until now they still ask for financial assistance.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ya, itu membutuhkan modal besar. Hanya mereka yang kaya yang dapat membeli truk untuk layanan pemuatan truk bisnis yang berkelanjutan. Jika kita memiliki banyak uang, kita bisa menjadi lebih kaya.
That's how it is in my country, the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer. Because the rich have many conveniences to go further in the business world, which the poor do not have. But that's okay, everything does return to God's destiny.

Back