Investing in charcoal

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Charcoal is commonly used for out door cooking, with the invention of cooking gas and industrial gas, most people do not have need for charcoal, most even believe charcoal would no longer be needed completely in a few years time. Though outdated, charcoal still remains largely used by most local food sellers and vendors or even during celebrations. In countries like Benin Republic, almost every home have a charcoal pot they use and in most cases prefer to use it than even gas. Do you think investing in charcoal in the year 2023 would be a lucrative one?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not keen on investing in charcoal venture. It's not environmentally sustainable. Coal powered power plants are even discouraged in my country. Even small scale charcoal venture should.be discouraged. Induction cooking is encouraged now.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It is good to invest in charcoal if you live in a locality that the densndss for it is very high like iny locality the need for it is really high

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Charcoal is not a business in high demand especially if you're living in urban areas. Only few people use it in restaurants. However in rural areas,the demand is a bit higher same with firewood.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Anything which is in low demand it's business never remain good and investment in it bears too much risk, so in my point of view investment in charcoal is risky plus I personally don't feel good to invest in something which is not environmentally friendly.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Investing in charcoal might be good in other places far from residences because of the smoke. It is good if there are ready buyers like the fish vendors. They use charcoal in grilling.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Some people stores these charcoal In bags and then take. them to bakery, restaurants and eateries to sell. Just try to make it a large scale if you can and supply them to people

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I was opportuned to know one or two people that are involved in this type of investment and I am very sure that it is lucrative monitarily.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Charcoal is commonly used for out door cooking, with the invention of cooking gas and industrial gas, most people do not have need for charcoal, most even believe charcoal would no longer be needed completely in a few years time. Though outdated, charcoal still remains largely used by most local food sellers and vendors or even during celebrations. In countries like Benin Republic, almost every home have a charcoal pot they use and in most cases prefer to use it than even gas. Do you think investing in charcoal in the year 2023 would be a lucrative one?
Firstly, the demand for charcoal may vary based on cultural and regional factors. While it may be less popular in some areas due to the rise of cooking gas and other alternatives, it remains a popular choice in others due to its affordability and accessibility.

Secondly, it's important to consider any potential environmental or regulatory factors that could impact the production and use of charcoal. Charcoal production has been linked to deforestation and air pollution in some areas, which could lead to increased regulations or decreased demand for the product.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Firstly, the demand for charcoal may vary based on cultural and regional factors. While it may be less popular in some areas due to the rise of cooking gas and other alternatives, it remains a popular choice in others due to its affordability and accessibility.

Secondly, it's important to consider any potential environmental or regulatory factors that could impact the production and use of charcoal. Charcoal production has been linked to deforestation and air pollution in some areas, which could lead to increased regulations or decreased demand for the product.
Investing in charcoal is a very favorable business because I know very well that you can make reasonable profit out of this investment program.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think investing in charcoal is not that promising anymore. People in my location seldom use charcoal for cooking nowadays. Some use charcoal for BBQ outdoor occasionally. Most people use cooking gas, induction cooker.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Here in my locality investing in charcoal is still promising as a lit of People in here are still using charcoal for cooking nowadays. you can use charcoal for cooking

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Investment in charcoal isn't a bad idea especially where .Charcoal is highly used. it is a very good way to make decent and a better source of income and it is stable too

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
In countries whereby charcoal is still used like most African countries the charcoal investment business becomes very profitable as most people here use the charcoal as their main source of fuel

Back