Investing In Stocks On Your Own or Through A Broker?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I have been investing in stocks and it is a lot easy and fun when you have basic knowledge about how to invest in stocks.There are some wonderful platforms that you can use that are secure and reliable to buy your assets. But like I said to have a good chance you need basic knowledge and that will help determine the quality stocks or ETFs to invest in.ETFs are the best for a beginner in investing in stocks, indices,bonds and securities.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
My close relative started stock business with support of s broker, broker given him some extra facilities as to come stock market sit in separate room and work from there, after some time the broker wind up and run away. My relative faced marked lost.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I need a coach to venture this concern. I had seen some claiming to be experts on Facebook but it seems skeptical feeling makes me apprehended.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Investing in stocks is now easier than ever because there are some applications in Google play store or Apple store that will help you to invest. But you must locate the right ones.

Yes, I think so. However, we must try to understand that not all the apps support all the countries, especially tier 3 countries. I also want to buy stocks and sometimes you may need a credit card for that.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trading with a demo account will help you learn, but it can also limit your experiences. There is usually more volatility in the normal market than in demo trading.
You are right about that but for beginners the demo account can help increase their little experience about trading before going in with their actual account.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Do you intend to buy shares without going through a broker, not all issuers sell shares directly, but sometimes there is a direct stock purchase program, but the drawback is that you cannot compare profit levels with other stocks. or you want to buy shares via mobile applications and websites,

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can get good professional advice on internet free. Internet have made a lot of things easy and free. Why hiring a broker where you can get more better expert advice on internet free of charge?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, investing through brokers is much easier and will save you a lot of time. There are so many others you can get on the internet and make your investment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I really prefer to do it on my own to tell the truth, I like to study the assets and invest myself and not depend on anyone, if I make a mistake I did it and I do not owe anything to anyone.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really prefer to do it on my own to tell the truth, I like to study the assets and invest myself and not depend on anyone, if I make a mistake I did it and I do not owe anything to anyone.
How exactly did you go through this procedure?. This is because brokers are most of those apps you use to invest in stocks.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
How exactly did you go through this procedure?. This is because brokers are most of those apps you use to invest in stocks.
I refer to a broker or personal assistant of the stock market, that you contact to buy or sell shares, it is true that apps are brokers, but you choose to buy when to sell etc, that's what I meant when I said that I prefer to do it on my own, but it is true that you still need an intermediary.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I refer to a broker or personal assistant of the stock market, that you contact to buy or sell shares, it is true that apps are brokers, but you choose to buy when to sell etc, that's what I meant when I said that I prefer to do it on my own, but it is true that you still need an intermediary.
Okay, that's explanatory enough. I also have plans of investing in stocks soon but I'll be using the apps to Invest.

Last edited:
Back