Investing In Stocks On Your Own or Through A Broker?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
If you lack skills or knowledge in investing stocks, it will be advisable to hire a broker but make sure the broker is known to you and the company where the broker is affiliated, or else you will get scammed.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you lack skills or knowledge in investing stocks, it will be advisable to hire a broker but make sure the broker is known to you and the company where the broker is affiliated, or else you will get scammed.
Even before investing through a broker it is important and necessary you have they needed knowledge. That way you will not make mistakes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Even before investing through a broker it is important and necessary you have they needed knowledge. That way you will not make mistakes.
That is the best option for those who lack the know-how, to hire a broker. But there are robots, I do not know which one or who is the best to gain or win. It better be safe than sorry.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the best option for those who lack the know-how, to hire a broker. But there are robots, I do not know which one or who is the best to gain or win. It better be safe than sorry.
You need a good understanding of the market before you use robots. Robots can not be correct all the time so you will be the one regulating it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
You need a good understanding of the market before you use robots. Robots can not be correct all the time so you will be the one regulating it.
That is correct, better humans because we have accurate thinking and there are tools that aid us in case a problem arises like proper training and a series of practices.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is correct, better humans because we have accurate thinking and there are tools that aid us in case a problem arises like proper training and a series of practices.
Yeah, before you go into any financial market you must have proper understanding of it in order to maximize profit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Yeah, before you go into any financial market you must have proper understanding of it in order to maximize profit.
How could one experience profit if lacking expertise or skill? It is a must to be prepared all the time. Those who gamble set themselves to worries and trobles for the losses that may not be retrieved.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How could one experience profit if lacking expertise or skill? It is a must to be prepared all the time. Those who gamble set themselves to worries and trobles for the losses that may not be retrieved.
Definitely, anyone who enters the financial market without a lot of knowledge is a gambler.
The person may end up losing everything at the end of the day.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That surely happens if the person persists to trade without skills, and no training attended. Despite having money, but soon it will disappear like smoke if losing is successive. Regret comes at the end.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes I am into stock trading. I buy and sell shares through a broker. He is like an advisor for me. He advice when and which share I should buy and when should I sell a share

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I have corrected that. what I wanted to say is that I'll be using the up to invest. Of course nobody wants to lose money.
Oh okay, I understand, I don't know what that platform is, to tell the truth, is it a platform used only in your country? or in africa? I think many European platforms cannot operate abroad like eToro I think it is from Israel and it operates in Europe and America I think.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
If you can see a broker who is not just about sealing deals and getting commissions but is committed to ensuring the viability of your investment, you can use that broker.

Back