Investing In Yourself

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self investment starts the moment the child enters school. His abilities are developed by teachers and classmates. His personality is molded outside his home. Then the child grows and unknowingly is starting to invest for herself by studying well, develop his physical appearance, develop his. communication skills among others.

That's right I totally agree with you. Investing in yourself with school education is a good investment. Unfortunately not everyone is aware of the importance of education. According to them, there are many unemployed graduates, which makes them no longer enthusiastic about going to school.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
My brother make good move. For 50 euros he got paper about his skills for German language, He is at level b2. For this money he would drinked coffe in bar for a month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That is so right, investing the self-first means a lot. We can have a good mental state, a good heart beat, and a good mindset so ready to build a business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
As my invest in myself I am learning make good websites so I can have alternative for my work. Even I will problably all time have work as teacher still I like have some alternative.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
We should invest ourself prior of all other Investments in the world, investment in ourself is like taking care of good health taking good food and medicines lower down the stress level educate ourself properly, and try to support other.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the best kind of investment an individual can make
When they say investing in yourself they don't actually mean anything apart from knowledge wise as.young adults our greatest investment should be on skills development

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Investing in yourself is indeed the basic investment you implore to yourself before exploring the skills acquired as an assurance that you're all set and ready to face your world in your desired investment.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the best and safest investment one can make. By learning a skill you can earn for the rest of your life without worrying. Sometimes we are lazy but sooner or later we have to do it

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I totally agree with you. Investing in yourself with school education is a good investment. Unfortunately not everyone is aware of the importance of education. According to them, there are many unemployed graduates, which makes them no longer enthusiastic about going to school.
In as much as there are many learnings one gets in actual job, we cannot deny the fact that there is better learning in schools.. The subjects taken at school are tested and been applied at actual work situation. An accountant cannot make good financial statements by merely studying from experience. There are theories and principles that must be anchored at.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
If you want to succeed in a business you dreamed of, it's advisable to invest in yourself first in that way, you'll acquire skills and enough potential once start to operate your own business.

Last edited:

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do for yourself now and for your future self. An example of self investment is enrolling for a course where you learn a given skill. You can then use that skill to get employed, start a business or teach it to others at a fee.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many unpredictable things happen in life. It is better to invest in ourselves as much as possible. If we work in a company, there is a possibility that you will be fired. If you invest in a company, you may go bankrupt. But if you invest in yourself, you will never be disappointed

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do for yourself now and for your future self. An example of self investment is enrolling for a course where you learn a given skill. You can then use that skill to get employed, start a business or teach it to others at a fee.
That's a very good advice it's indeed good to invest in ourselves so when you failed in a work or business at least you will know how to find solutions because of the skills you acquired

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rightly so, a man has to invest in himself in order to grow and become the person that they want to be. For is you do not invest in yourself, there is no one that will invest in you to make you the best version of yourself. Investing in growth is one the best ways to do such things.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
Investing in oneself is a very important thing in the life of a person. This entails the empowering of yourself in terms of career building, and equipping yourself with life skills that can help you in life.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I think I have done considerable investment in myself to build multiple skills and knowledge. The skills and knowledge I had gathered have helped me to earn money and build my finances.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True inviting on our self is one of the most good thing to do, and investing any thing on our self will pay us in the future with a big profit and with a big experience and skills,

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Invest the talent that you have, if you are good at sales talk, do apply for a job that is good for you on that. If you have good communication, effective and admirable, run a business that matches with your ability.You will surely succeed.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The best investment you can make will always be in yourself, learning new skills and looking for new opportunities to develop yourself, that will give you the best income and growth opportunities.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Invest the talent that you have, if you are good at sales talk, do apply for a job that is good for you on that. If you have good communication, effective and admirable, run a business that matches with your ability.You will surely succeed.
True, investing on our self in order to have some skills and to add more skills and experience are good things, the more we have a skills and experience and the more knowledge we have the more we are wanted by the business owners and by the companies.

Back