Investing your hard earned money

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You should analyse where to invest first before investing your hard-earned money. I know how painful it is to lose your money. I have been trying my hands on share trading these days and have made profit of 700 Rs so far by selling share of data motors yesterday. I have invested 1 lac Rs so far in shares
That's pretty good well done. I'll do my best to analyse the market and learn before investing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
I don't believe in saving money in the bank for interest, I prefer investing my money into a business.

That's what everyone should do. Money does not grow when you keep it in the bank. We should invest it, people, here invest their money mostly in the property as the rate of the property increases fast.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invest what I earn online. I have realised that faucet site investemnts get you more than non faucet sites. But I make sure I withdraw as often as I could to avoid any losses

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invest what I earn online. I have realised that faucet site investemnts get you more than non faucet sites. But I make sure I withdraw as often as I could to avoid any losses
That keeps you safer right at first, but if I am using money I earned online free and I lose it all, the net result is I break even with no loss possible, so that's the path I chose and now I am over Three Million Satoshi ahead. I would not be here if I took the safe way on every investment.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
So according to you do you prefer investing your money in a business of your choice or just put it in a Bank account and wait for the small interest at the end of the year.

It's not good to just keep your money in the bank account. The banks use the money to make more money and pay you little or no interest.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Keeping the money in the bank is worst decision any business man can make. The essence of business is make more profit. Investing in other business helps the entrepreneur to diversify and become more secure.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
I have never let money from hard earned money online be allowed to pile up in the bank, at least I can buy 1 lot of stocks, or mutual funds on mobile apps.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Keeping the money in the bank is worst decision any business man can make. The essence of business is make more profit. Investing in other business helps the entrepreneur to diversify and become more secure.
Money in the Bank is NOT to make more money, it's to maintain liquidity at a moments notice to capatalize on fast moving opportunity or short notice needs with safety guaranteed by the government in the US. I can spare a couple thousand dollars to have this benefit at my fingertips at all times.
Post automatically merged:

Take it from someone who ran a successful offline business for 45 years, any businessman without a substantial Bank Account will only be successful until the first disaster comes along and blows him out of the water. You don't always see them coming, but when they do you need to be ready to move fast before your ship sinks. That is not the time I want to be out looking for a loan when I should have my fingers on the pulse of the problem with every heartbeat.

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not good to just keep your money in the bank account. The banks use the money to make more money and pay you little or no interest.
It's a competitive business for Banks like any other business. If they don't meet the demands of the market, they are going to go broke too. I don't get interest from my bank deposits, but I don't pay monthly fees either and the service is excellent. That is how they compete. But the big advantage is I can get my hands on money in minutes instead of trying to sell some stock that is in a dip.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow good to know, how do you get to do that, I would really like to know more from you, thanks in anticipation.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
That's the reason I don't like to save all my money in my bank account but it's hard to explain to the people as they think their money is safe in the bank account.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.410
Raw Dex
$0.008
I haven't invested money in any business. I invest in stocks, mutual funds and bonds. The return of investment is much better than just putting the money in a savings account.

Back