Investing your hard earned money

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Really, whenever I have the possibility, I prefer to invest the money than to leave it standing in the bank account, that if always with risk management and studying the asset in question, I think it is better due to the great inflation that we have that devours the value of the money by leaps and bounds.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Nowadays investment portfolios have become so risky and one can loose their investments in such an easy way. l would rather save my money in the Bank and withdraw for future use.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Keeping my money in the banks and earning small interest is not my thing, I like to make an investment. I like investing i different kinds of markets and investing for the long term.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Keeping my money in the banks and earning small interest is not my thing, I like to make an investment. I like investing i different kinds of markets and investing for the long term.
Exactly, banks today pay you crumbs to have your money there, which they usually do not have, they invest it generate a return on it and you pay a really tiny return, it is not mine either.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Exactly, banks today pay you crumbs to have your money there, which they usually do not have, they invest it generate a return on it and you pay a really tiny return, it is not mine either.
In my home country, if you deposit money in fixed deposit bank accounts you can receive up to 12 percent interest rate. THis return on investment can be something better than investing in other markets.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
In my home country, if you deposit money in fixed deposit bank accounts you can receive up to 12 percent interest rate. THis return on investment can be something better than investing in other markets.
Yes, I heard that also some Muslim banks offer interest of that type or something so a Pakistani friend told me, really Western banks do not offer almost profitability it does not make much sense to leave your money there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It is so good to invest our hard-earned money so that it will grow rather than having no action to be done. The usual landing area of our hard earned money is the mall to do shopping or bonding with friends after wich money disappeared.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
Banks are also not safe sometimes here, so it's better to invest properly. It's riskier though, but I don't invest more than I can afford to lose so I do take my losses as learning.

Back