Is anyone here working on Bizdustry?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Nope, I'm not part of bizdustry f but to make money with this forum you have to upgrade and buy VIP membership, so you can try them out if you want to.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site is a paid to post forum though but they are not open to paying everyone any longer. You have to be selected to a special group called Valued Contributors. And to be chosen as a valued contributor, you must have been on the site for long and have been posting contents that the team deem worthy of being called quality.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well no because I'm bored there I have no intrest in creating a bussiness and most of the time peaple speak about it and they are a little dry most of the time only peaple who get paid post

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.738
I am no longer able to earn there but i do go there once in a while to make a few post but am not that constant over there, bizdustry was my very first paid to post and one of the best.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have just been approved in the reward program based on my activity there,it is so humbling and the technical team is always active there.I have participated in a few tasks there and some of the tasks have been able to make me earn about a dollar or 2 dollars.It is a great program but you do not start earning right there and then.But instead you need to be active and engaging and eventually they will approve you as a valued contributor and that is when you will start earning there.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was an active member of Bizdustry ever since it was launched. But then I stopped being active when they stopped paying. Nowadays, they only pay valuable members. I don't know what their requirements are for you to be termed as valuable and be paid.
Post automatically merged:

I was an active member of Bizdustry ever since it was launched. But then I stopped being active when they stopped paying. Nowadays, they only pay valuable members. I don't know what their requirements are for you to be termed as valuable and be paid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.738
That's a lie. The Valued contributors are free to make their withdrawals without any subscription. Paid upgrades are for use within the forum.
There are just so many versions to this issue that I don't know which is which any longer. I think the best thing would be to visit the site and check out their latest updates.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I've been working on Bizdustry for a year and a half now, although the site has had quite a few changes but it's still a good place for debate, it's good to stay up to date.

Back