Is car wash a good investment?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
The car wash business will be very profitable if you have a strategic location, choose honest employees, employee salaries are in accordance with the number of cars being washed so wages per unit of car, don't disappoint customers. So I think the car wash business can be very profitable but it will depend on your management, you can also serve car wash calls

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
In my country we have often storms with sound from Sahara desert, In those days cars are very dirty and people clean cars often, In those days car wash system working as crazy and generate most money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country we have often storms with sound from Sahara desert, In those days cars are very dirty and people clean cars often, In those days car wash system working as crazy and generate most money.
Yes, the weather is very important. If we want to have a profitable car wash, we must establish it in a suitable place where many cars have to clean their cars every day.. good info buddy

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Car washing is not anymore profitable unlike in the past when prices of commodities are not high as the skies. In fact I do the car washing of my car. People at home also do their is car washing.
It is still a very profitable business provided it is located in a very good location.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It is still a very profitable business provided it is located in a very good location.
In the city where I live, car wash services by private owners are no longer gaining, in fact, my neighbor closed his car wash business. There is seldom rain here and there is nothing to wash on cars . The owners personally clean their cars.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the city where I live, car wash services by private owners are no longer gaining, in fact, my neighbor closed his car wash business. There is seldom rain here and there is nothing to wash on cars . The owners personally clean their cars.
I thought the Philippines is a country that rains a lot. Anyway, this is why before you want to establish a car wash, you should research and establish it in a suitable area.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think car wash business is highly profitable. But its profitability is highly dependent on the location of your car wash. If you offer great cleaning services then you would definitely get customers plenty. But I also think Location is a great factor for it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think car wash business is highly profitable. But its profitability is highly dependent on the location of your car wash. If you offer great cleaning services then you would definitely get customers plenty. But I also think Location is a great factor for it.
I agree. Before establishing a car wash, one should pay attention to the city and the region and the climate there, as well as the culture of the people of that region. There are places where people don't like to pay and prefer to wash the car themselves

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't think so now a day people wash there car at home i have seen they tell the work to the building watchman and give them monthly salary

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes having a car wash is pretty lucrative, these days not everyone have the time to wash their car themselves when they can pay someone to do it themselves. Having a side business along the car wash is also very lucrative.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes having a car wash is pretty lucrative, these days not everyone have the time to wash their car themselves when they can pay someone to do it themselves. Having a side business along the car wash is also very lucrative.
It is true. People are busy most of the day and cannot wash the car themselves, so they go to the car wash. Of course, choosing the environment is also an important factor that should be considered before establishing a car wash

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think it can be a good business, especially if you open this business in a big city, where there are probably a lot of cars and you can get a market share, but you have to have a good knowledge of this market.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it is a good investment but it depends on the employees working for you car wash business is also done by a lot of people so it is also a competitive business

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
The business is oflate skyrocketing because of the mud and the dirtiness on the vihicles that is caused by the rains especially in the ongoing long rains seasons for sure.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it can be a good business, especially if you open this business in a big city, where there are probably a lot of cars and you can get a market share, but you have to have a good knowledge of this market.
it's true. There are many expensive cars in big cities and I don't think the owners of expensive cars have enough time to wash their cars themselves. The location and climate of the area is very important

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A car wash business is a very profitable one to get into. Especially if you set it up in a great location like near the road or in a highly populated area with good roads. You will make so much money out of this business.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
it's true. There are many expensive cars in big cities and I don't think the owners of expensive cars have enough time to wash their cars themselves. The location and climate of the area is very important
Definitely, in my city it is full of cars and also expensive cars, so you can imagine that there are a few car washes here (not counting those at gas stations) I think there are 4 independent car washes quite separated from each other, and I think 1 is specialized for trucks.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, in my city it is full of cars and also expensive cars, so you can imagine that there are a few car washes here (not counting those at gas stations) I think there are 4 independent car washes quite separated from each other, and I think 1 is specialized for trucks.
Yes, car washes are very good in big cities and wealthy areas. In general, in wealthy areas, any job is lucrative. I don't know how it is in other countries, but in my country they even give car wash workers extra money (as a tip).

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Car wash is a very good and reasonable business for anyone to run as I have seen some guys in my region that made use of car wash business to buy themselves cars which they put into the road to further fetch them profits and used it to own landed assets and further expand their car wash business creating more branches.

Back