Is Cashrain paying you?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.443
A few days back someone suggested joining cashrain. I joined the site and found it easy to use as you have to do some tasks and the community owner will rain some cash which will be distributed to the members. But after joining it I have just earned a few cents whereas I was told that one can't be good from the site. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe I dont know how to earn there. Is there any one who is on that site? If there is anyone who can guide me on this site to earn well?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
A few days back someone suggested joining cashrain. I joined the site and found it easy to use as you have to do some tasks and the community owner will rain some cash which will be distributed to the members. But after joining it I have just earned a few cents whereas I was told that one can't be good from the site. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe I dont know how to earn there. Is there any one who is on that site? If there is anyone who can guide me on this site to earn well?
I thought earning on a landslide, lol. I have no idea about that site, but who knows you will get acquainted with that site some days from now and money will shower you like rain.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$1.000
I hope it is not a hopeful wish to rain some amount of cash. I am not sure if I could work on that site. Besides, I am loaded with so many things lately. If it pays you, let us know. Thanks.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have been hearing about the site but my hand is full with projects. I don't have time to waste trying new money making opportunities. Let me concentrate on the one on my hand and see how it will go.

Back