Is Cashrain paying you?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.443
Many times I have felt disappointed but better to move on as they are the best and will soon provide you with more earning opportunities

I am waiting for those opportunities. I won't leave that site and try to post at least 5-6 comments daily.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A few days back someone suggested joining cashrain. I joined the site and found it easy to use as you have to do some tasks and the community owner will rain some cash which will be distributed to the members. But after joining it I have just earned a few cents whereas I was told that one can't be good from the site. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe I dont know how to earn there. Is there any one who is on that site? If there is anyone who can guide me on this site to earn well?
if you are not earning much from the site, you could try looking for tips or strategies from other members on the site's forums or social media pages. You could also try reaching out to the site's customer support team for assistance or guidance on how to maximize your earnings on the platform. Additionally, make sure to read the site's terms and conditions carefully to avoid any violations that could result in the suspension or termination of your account.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.443
I tried hard when I registered on this site but everything was in vain. Maybe I don't know how to earn from this site. I would like if someone to enlighten me on this.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$1.420
I have heard of this site but never checked it myself, therefore, I do not know what kind of earning site this is and how we can make money. As for now, I have decided to stay with the ones where I am active.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
First time hearing about such site, though the name is pretty eye catching, it's one market strategy to attract people on working on the site. How has beem your experience back then though.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.137
I'm so sticking to my earning sites now but I know that some people can make money off this site . I have decided to stay with the site I'm with for now

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
A few days back someone suggested joining cashrain. I joined the site and found it easy to use as you have to do some tasks and the community owner will rain some cash which will be distributed to the members. But after joining it I have just earned a few cents whereas I was told that one can't be good from the site. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe I dont know how to earn there. Is there any one who is on that site? If there is anyone who can guide me on this site to earn well?
I used to work on the platform before but not anymore because I do not have enough time

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Too bad that I lost my cash rain account, I could no longer log in from there. It always requires for a code which I don't have. How I wish I have the code so I could try to open my account again.

Back