Is catering services a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
That is true. Food handling is very important in catering business. Spaghetti, noodles, food with eggs they easily spoil.
That is what we mostly observed during catering. But their food is deliciously cooked. They might have secret spices added to the food why they taste different from the way we cook hehehe.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Yes. I really do believe catering business is a seriously good idea. As you have said, why not please people with your menu and the experience that you provide. In fact, catering businesses in my region are one of the most popular and booming businesses. I think this business could be a great success for people!
People eat and as long as there are nice foods offered no one can just pass by without buying. The aroma of the food is tempting.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Catering services is common in the city where I live but when prices are skyrocketing the price of the food increases, thus customers are getting fewer.
Post automatically merged:

Catering services is in demand during graduation days, wedding days, wedding anniversaries or anything that needed a celebration.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Catering services could be profitable depending on how you serve the clients. The food must not be leftovers or the diners will experience food poisoning as what I experienced here.
Post automatically merged:

Catering services could be profitable depending on how you serve the clients. The food must not be leftovers or the diners will experience food poisoning as what I experienced here.

Back