Is chicken really expensive in your country/ area this xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
We dont have any choices, when we need it, we buy it. The only thing that we can do now is increase our earning to make sure we can survive day by day, right?
You are right that's just the truth no two ways about this. You just have to increase earnings to be able to buy things

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right that's just the truth no two ways about this. You just have to increase earnings to be able to buy things
Indeed, complaining about this condition is not the best solution for now. Increase our earning, thats the only way out from this. I still learning to get extra money from several sites, i hope i can reach my goals after learning and practicing it. Amen for the better 2023

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's strange that when it comes to other things like electronic gadgets, household items, dresses, apparels etc, the market is flooded with sales, discounts and other lucrative offers to lure more and more buyers. I wish it was the same case with food items too. But we the opposite happening. When the demand is high, the prices go high. Wish they would offer some discount on the price during festival so that many would be able to afford it and enjoy a good meal celebrating with friends and family.
This is exactly the way I think too because whenever it is festive period, food is always very expensive here

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes selling these things are a popular business especially if there are less sellers and no other option or way to buy these online
And every holiday season the price always increase and people will buy it anyway. Its very profitable business for sure.

I hope i can extand my shop next year, so i can increase my earning too. Amen for that

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
And every holiday season the price always increase and people will buy it anyway. Its very profitable business for sure.

I hope i can extand my shop next year, so i can increase my earning too. Amen for that
You can buy the young chicks then start feeding them for about some months for growth before selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back