Is chicken really expensive in your country/ area this xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Chicken is meant for Christmas, so it is doing this time that chicken is always expensive because most household will want to buy at least one to celebrate the Christmas

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.353
Chicken is meant for Christmas, so it is doing this time that chicken is always expensive because most household will want to buy at least one to celebrate the Christmas
Sure because I noticed this in my location herem The price of chicken went over the top

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just bought Eggs today and the price is increase, the seller said its because of Christmas and new years. He said maybe after new year celebration, the price is back to normal
Thank God, Xmas had come and gone. With this now, the price of chicken would drop a bit and would likely pick up again as we approaching new year.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly in my country the price of these things are over the roof now but we still buy
It is every where. This is a season period where the price of chicken skyrocketed. The only option you could have is to buy pieces of meat from abattoir.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.323
Chicken's price also depend upon price and supply and you need to see if its available in plenty in your place or is imported from other states

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Chicken prices are going higher and higher I think it is high in all parts of the world, reason still unknown in my city the prices of eggs are hitting all time high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back